Character Sketch

RAJKUMARI HASEENA

She is the dearest princess of Vidarbha.Darling daughter of her father.Haseena is fierce,bold, intelligent and epitome of kindness.She is a skilled archer and wonderful swordfighter and even more graceful dancer.She loves the people of her kingdom like her own family and always works for noble causes.

RAJA HIMAVARDHAN

He is the king of Vidarbh.A noble king who always does justice to his subjects.He is suffering from some unknown disease which is causing his health to decline rapidly.His family is everything for him, specially his daughter Haseena,he's really sensitive about her.

RANI SUGANDHA

She is the chief queen consort of Vidarbha,first wife of Himavardhan and mother of Haseena.She is strict,sweet,kind,soft spoken yet an opinionated lady.Haseena has taken after her qualities.

RANI ADARSHINI

She is the second wife of Raja Himavardhan.She is fun loving, innocent and sometimes a little silly.Mother of Aryaveer.She loves Haseena and Aryaveer equally and is like a younger sister to Sugandha.

MANTRI BHADRAK

He is the Chief minister of the royal court of Vidarbha,one of the most trusted men of the King.He is apparently like a second father to the princess and the prince.

RAJKUMAR ARYAVEER

He is the little prince of Vidarbha who has just turned 10.He is innocent and curious like any other child and wants to be brave like his father and elder sister.His elder sister is his safe place and bestfriend as well.

RAJKUMAR ANUBHAV

He is the prince of Kausambhi,the strongest Mahajanapada of the country.He is known for his pride and valour.He is stubborn,willful and most importantly unstoppable.He loves his family and cares about the people of his kingdom.His aim is to ascend the throne after his father.

MAHARAJA AMARENDRA SINGH

He is the emperor of Kausambhi.His is kind to his subjects and the most powerful ruler of the country.He is family oriented and loves his children and wives a lot but is a little worried about Anubhav, especially his stubborn nature and anger which causes conflict between them a lot.He has two wives but is a little partial towards his second wife Maya.

MAHARANI SADHIKA

She is the chief queen consort of Kausambhi, first wife of Amarendra Singh and mother of Anubhav.She polite and timid by nature,a dutyful wife and loving mother.Her opinions are often overlooked or ignored due to her shy nature which makes Anubhav really angry on his father.

MAHARANI MAYA

She is the second wife of Amarendra,a cunning and selfish lady.She cares about none except for herself,her son and daughter.Step mother of Anubhav and absolutely hates him.She pretends to be innocent and silly and always tries to be good book of the king by putting Samriddhi down.

RAJKUMAR MOKSHITH

He is the son of Amarendra and Maya,a month younger than Anubhav.He too is cunning and greedy like his mother and wants to ascend the throne as soon as possible.Hates Anubhav and is extremely envious of him as he couldn't even touch Anubhav's little finger in terms of valour and intelligence.

RAJKUMARI ANANDI

She is the youngest child of Amarendra with his wife Maya.She has qualities of her father.She is kind, loving and believes in justice.Loves both her brothers equally and never supports her mother in her cheap conspiracies.

ANSHUMAN

He is the son of Mahamantri of Kausambhi and bestfriend of Anubhav.He loves Anubhav as his own brother and wants the best for him.By nature he is calm and composed and thinks before reacting.

RAJGURU ACHARYA CHANDRABHAN

He is the philosopher and guide of the Royal family of Kausambhi and the king follows his words like command of God.He is calm and extremely intelligent and knows that only Anubhav is the rightful heir of the throne and wants him to be the king.He speaks ambiguously sometimes and speaks very little.

ABHILASHA

She is the only daughter of Amarendra's childhood friend Raja IndraGupta.She is indeed Abhilasha(Desire)of every man.Her beauty was something to die for.She was arrogant and full of pride and that suited her.Every man wanted her to be his wife but she only had her eyes on Anubhav who apparently reciprocated her feelings.

Phew!This was the character Sketch.Bohot saare hain aaplog abhi inhe yaad kijiye.😂
Prologue will be out soon.
(Vidarbha and Kausambhi were actual Mahajanapadas that existed in India approximately around 600BC to 300BC.The places were real but the story and the characters are completely fictional.)