His shield

(Not Proofread)

It's was an hour past midnight the whole palace was asleep except for Anubhav who couldn't sleep as his wife was still not back in the room and he was feeling guilty for hurting her.

"Abhi aayi nahi yeh kaksh mein,pata nahi kaha hain."He murmured constantly changing sides and finally decided decided to go and look for her.

Anubhav thought to look for her at Aryaveer's room who wad staying in Kausambhi for somedays since he didn't want to leave his sister.He was walking towards his room when he collided with Abhilasha.

"Kshama karna Abhilasha humne dekha nahi."Anubhav said.

"Koi baat nahi...par Anubhav tum itni raat ko kyun jaag rahe ho?Aur jaa kaha rahe ho?"She asked.

"Haseena ko dhundne jaa rahe hain.Pata nahi kaha chali gayi."Anubhav said and Abhilasha's face fell hearing him mention Haseena.

"Tumhe chinta ho rahi hain uski?"Abhilasha asked hoping a no for answer.

"Haan,chot lagi hain usse humare Karan."Anubhav said and started to leave when suddenly the emergency bells of the palace started ringing startling both of them.
Both of them ran towards the corridor balcony and saw the guards indulged in a fight with a troop of dacoits.There were hundreds of them.

In the Meantime the other members of the royal family came out of their chambers too.

"Anubhav Moskshith,dakait kabhi bhi andar mahel mein aasakte hain,shasastra taiyyar raho."Amarendra said.
The males ran to the armour room and grabbed their swords and shields.

"Aap sab andar suraksha kaksh mein jaiyye aur jabtak bahar mat aana jabtak hum mein se koi Naa Jaye aapko lene."Anubhav said to them.

"Haseena kaha hain?" Maharani Sadhika cried making Anubhav worried.

Meanwhile Chandrabhan reached there too along with Aryaveer.

"Veer tumhari Didi kaha hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Pata nahi.."Aryaveer replied scared.

Meanwhile the dacoits reached the interior of the palace,there were atleast 50 of them and a huge fight ensued.The women were covered by two guards who were fighting those dacoits who tried to touch them.

"Jijajii mujhe bachaiyye!!!"Aryaveer's wails reached Anubhav's ears.

"Nannhe Rajkumar abb kon bachayega tumhe humse."The leader of the troop raised his sword in the air to strike Aryaveer but Anubhav came between them and prevented the attack with his shield.

"Veer,maa k paas jao."Anubhav said and the little boy ran towards Sadhika.

On the other hand Maharaj Amarendra was hurted by a dacoit and Mokshith and Chandrabhan immediately took him to a corner.

"Anubhav Bachao mujhe!!!"Abhilasha screamed as a dacoit held her hand and was about to stab her but Anubhav saved  her by chopping of the dacoits head.

"Tum thik ho Abhilasha?"Anubhav asked holding her shoulders but the next instance he fell on the ground as a dacoit kicked him on his back and his sword and shield fell at a distance.
Anubhav immediately jumped back on his feet and stood beside Abhilasha while the dacoit approached them with his swords and laughing evilly.

"Mere bohot saare saathiyon ko maara hain tumne Rajkumar abb tum dono ki baari."He laughed.

Abhilasha immediately hid herself behind Anubhav closing her eyes tightly while Anubhav stood there helpless without any weapon.

"Anubhav!!"Maa Sadhika cried in fear.Amarendra tried to move but he was badly hurt.

The dacoit raised it sword in  air and aimed to strike on Anubhav's neck.Anubhav clenched his jaws and closed his eyes ready for his inevitable fate but a clink of swords made him open his eyes.
Haseena was standing infront of him with a sword in her hand  stopping the dacoits sword in the air.She kicked that man hard on his stomach and he stumbled a few steps back.