Chaotic Couple

Today is Haseena's first rasoi and she's preparing kheer Puri for breakfast and rest of the dishes were being prepared by the cooks.She was happily making the foods when Sadhika came there.

"Haseena."She called her name softly.

"Jii Maa kahiye."

"Sab thik se horaha hain na putri?Koi sahayta chahiye?"

"Nahi nahi,maa aap nishchint rahiye...halwa taiyyar ho chuka hain abb bas kuch puriyan talne hain."Haseena said smiling.Sadhika caressed her head and left the kitchen.

"Uff!!Aaj toh Baal Baal Bach Gaye agar maa ne dekhliya hota toh humare yojna par paani phir jata."Haseena murmured and moved aside the cloth that was covering a bowl of halwa and a bow containing a small dough of white flour.

"Abb pata chalega uss Anubhav ki humse ulajhne ka fal kya hota hain."Haseena said smirking while mixing two full spoon of red chilli powder in the halwa and bitter gourd juice in the dough.
"Abb baaki sab khayenge swadisht halwa puri aur patidev khayenge mirch wali halwa aur kadwi puriyan."She murmured with a winning smile.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

The Royal family had gathered at the dining table.The servants kept the pots of  Puri and Halwa made by Haseena.

"Haseena sabse pahele Anubhav ko tum apne hathon se khilao uske baad hum sab khayenge."Sadhika said.

Haseena gave a fake smile took the bowl of pre served halwa and some puris from a seperate pot.Anubhav noticed that and his brows scrunched.

"Haseena Anubhav k liye alag katori kyun?"Abhilasha asked casually.

"Woh kya hain na Abhilasha Maa ne humse kaha tha ki Anubhav ko zyada meetha pasand nahi hain issliye inke liye alag se nikal rakkha humne pahele uske baad zyada meetha dala."Haseena said confidently looking at Maa Sadhika.

"Haan Anubhav ko meetha pasand nahi isaliye maine hi Haseena se kaha tha ki uske liye alag nikal kar rakkhe.Haseena khilao Anubhav ko."

Haseena took a spoonful of halwa and forwarded it towards Anubhav but he held her hand and glanced at the confused faces around the table.

"Haseena ne itni mahenat se itne Prem se humare liye banaya hain halwa toh usse pahele hum kaise khaye..pahela niwala humari patni k liye."Anubhav said with a cunning smile and turned the spoon towards her.

Haseena smiled nervously and gulped down the halwa without chewing it.

"Humne Khaliya...abb tum bhi Khao Anubhav."She said with a toothy smile.

"Isse toh kuch bhi nahi hua??Matlab Halwe mein koi gadbad nahi hain."Anubhav thought and ate a spoonful of halwa and immediately his tongue started burning.He glared at Haseena who was trying to hide her laughter.He tore a piece of puri and put it in his mouth to control the burning sensation but scrunched his nose as the bitter taste hit his taste buds.He glanced at the others who were enjoying their food and praising Haseena's culinary skill.

"Dekh lenge hum tumhe."He whispered to Haseena.

"Dekh Lo,yahi baithe hain tumhare paas."Haseena replied annoying him more.

"Anubhav tera pura chahera kaise laal hogaya?"Sadhika asked concerned.

"Kuch nahi maa...thodi si garmi horahi hain bas."Anubhav lied and finished the whole food hurriedly and left the place.