Closer

Bonus Update🥳

The whole Vidarbha had gathered infront of the Royal Palace,today the killer of their beloved King will be punished infront of the whole Kingdom.Anubhav had proved Bhadrak's offence and now he will be beheaded infront of the whole Kingdom.

Bhadrak was standing helplessly tied in shackles,his wife was crying hysterically but she too had supported his plan so she was also given life time sentence.

Only Haseena from the Vidarbha Royal family was present there as the queens and Aryaveer were too sensitive to see something like this.
She was blankly looking at Bhadrak,the man she had considered as her own uncle,the man whom she used to play with in her childhood days,the man who had taught her archery,today he's the same man who had killed her beloved father.

"Tumhe Sharm nahi aayi Bhadrak apne hi anndata ka khoon karte huye...samagra Vidarbha vaasiyon k saamne apna dosh swikar Karo."Anubhav said and the guards kicked behind Bhadrak's knees making him kneel down.

"Haan main hi Maharaj ko vish deta tha thoda thoda karke jisse unka swasth dheere dheere bigde aur woh mrityu ko prapt ho jaye.Parantu meri yojna bifal hone lgi jab Haseena swayam unko khana Dene lagi aur aushdhiyon ka daitwa bhi le liya isaliye Jab Kausambhi Naresh ne vivah ka prastav diya main Maharaj ko raazi karwane laga aur Haseena ne swayam mera karya aasan kar diya aur uske vivah k pashchyat main aasani se unko dono waqt vish Dene laga khane k saath.Phir jab Maharaj ki halat bohot zyada kharab hogayi Rani Aadarshini ne pata nahi kab Haseena ko sandesh bheja aur woh yaha aagayi aur mujhe aur meri patni ko baat karte huye sunliya saath mein Aryaveer bhi tha.Maharaj k antim sanskar k baad mere raaste ka kaanta tha Aryaveer maine usse marne ka socha kyunki Haseena ko toh main bhej hi deta wapas uske sasural parantu Haseena usse lekar bhaag gayi aur jisse main kam aanka...Maharani Sugandha unhone Kausambhi Naresh ko suchit kar diya aur meri saari yojna par paani pher diya."Bhadrak said.

"Maaro...Maaro...Marrooo..."The angry mob started shouting and pelting stones at Bhadrak and his wife but Anubhav showed his palm stopping them.He walked to Haseena and handed her a sword.
"Apne pita k khooni ko apne haathon se saza do."He said and Haseena took the sword from him and went near Bhadrak.

"Haseena putri main tumhara Bhadrak chacha,mujhe kshama kardo putri...mat maaro mujhe.Yaad hain tumhe kaise main bachpan mein tumhe apni goudi mein khilata tha,hum dono titliyon k picche bhagte the."Bhadrak said pleading for his life.

"Inki beriyaan khol Diya Jaye."Haseena said without showing any kind of expression.Bhadrak smiled while everyone else was confused.

"Haseena yeh tum kya kaherahi ho?"Anubhav interrupted but she didn't reply.

"Bhadrak chacha,pita saman maante the hum aapko,chacha kahete the kyunki pitashree aapko sage bhai se badhkar maante the.Sach kahe rahe hain aap bohot si yaadein hain aapke saath humari...balpan k woh din jab Bhadrak chacha k sath khele bina humara ek din nahi guzarta tha,kaise bhool sakte hain hum woh sab."Haseena said with a small smile playing on the corner of her lips.

"Haan putri...tum toh meri laadli Haseena ho,kshama kardo apne Bhadrak chacha ko."Bhadrak said with a hopeful smile.

"Aur hum yeh bhi kaise bhool Jaye ki aapne humare pitashree ko maara hain woh pitashree jinke liye hum apni praan tak de sakte the,jinke liye humne bina soche ek anjaan Rajkumar se vivah karne ko sajj hogaye,phir unke liye aapke pran lene par bhi humare haath nahi kaapenge."Haseena said and Bhadrak's smile vanished.

"Haseena...nahi putri,tum toh sabse Prem karti ho...tum kaheti ho na Prem hain isaliye yeh sansar hain...mat maaro apne chacha ko putri."Bhadrak's wife cried.

"Aur aaplogo ne humare prem ko,humare pitashree k Prem ko humari durbalta samajhne ki bhool kardi...dand toh milega Chachiji."Haseena said and her jaws clenched suddenly.

The next moment a loud shriek was heard and Bhadrak's head fell on the ground and blood splattered on Haseena's face and dress.Bhadrak's wife's cries reverberated in the air.

"Humari dono matayein bhi aise hi ro rahi thi..."Haseena said while walking past her.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

Anubhav was looking for Haseena everywhere in the palace but she was nowhere to be seen,finally he decided to look for her in the snanghar and found her there.She was sitting inside the pool clutching her knees to her chest,water reaching upto her collarbone,her face still had blood on it and she was gazing into oblivion blankly still wearing that blood stained off-white dress.

"Haseena hum picchle ek ghante se pure mahel mein tumhe dhund rahe hain aur tum yaha ho...abhitak tumne vastra bhi nahi badle hain,bahar aajao thand lag jayegi."Anubhav said but seemed like she hadn't heard a single word.

"Haseena!"Anubhav called her loudly but she didn't respond.He sighed and himself went near her.

"Haseena"He again called her softly touching her shoulder,this time she looked at him.

"Pitashree k khooni ko dand de diya humne...maar dala unhe.Yeh rakt Bhadrak chacha ka hain Anubhav."She said touching the blood on her face.

"Tumne apne Bhadrak chacha ko nahi balki apne pita k hatyare ko,ek rajdrohi ko maara hain.Tumne wahi Kiya hain Haseena Jo ek putri ko karna chahiye tha Vidarbha ki Rajkumari hone ka kartavya nibhaya hain tumne."Anubhav said understanding her inner turmoil.

He made her stand but seemed like her legs had went numb so he held her tightly against himself and washed her face.Haseena was constantly gazing at him as he helped her wash all the traces of blood from her skin.

"Aise kya dekh rahi ho?"Anubhav asked.

"Yahi ki humesha insaan pahechanne mein galti hoti hain humse....tumhe kitna bhala bura kaha hain humne."She said.

"Tum uske liye Kshama maang chuki ho aur abb hum bhi kshama maangte hain...tumhare aur Mokshith k baare mein woh sab nahi kahena chahiye tha humein.Humein kshama kar do Haseena."Anubhav said rubbing a little dried blood from her neck.

"Ek nayi shurwat karein Anubhav?"She asked making Anubhav's heart flutter.
"Parantu yadi tum nahi chahte toh bhi koi baat nahi...hum samajhte hain tum Abhilasha..."Anubhav didn't let her finish and placed his finger on her lips.

"Shhh...yeh pal sirf hum dono ka hain,sirf hum aur tum kisi teesre ko humare madhye mat Lao Haseena."He said huskily, joining their foreheads.Haseena wrapped her arms around him and he pulled her closer to his chest placing one hand behind her head and the other on her waist.Their first official hug.Haseena listening to his rapid heartbeat which brought peace to her crying one.She felt all her worries,her sorrows evaporating as her husband's strong arms embraced her tightly against his body and his lips touched her hairs.They stayed in that position until Haseena sneezed which brought them out of their world and both them got out of the water and went to change their clothes in their respective areas.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
PRECAP

Blooming Love.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴