Punishment

(Not Proofread)
Kausambhi

A month has passed by,Anubhav and Haseena's bond had improved significantly irking many in the palace,
Abhilasha was burning in jealousy as Anubhav had stopped noticing her completely while Mokshith was envious of Anubhav as he got the best girl for himself.

"Anubhav tum taiyyar nahi huye abhi tak,Sabha shuru ho chuki hogi."Haseena said while combing her hairs.

"Dekho na yeh angavastra..."Anubhav whined.

"Kya dekhe?"Haseena asked without looking at him.

"Faans gaya hain haar k saath."Anubhav said."Humein pahenna hi nahi."He said irritated.

"Bina angvastra k gaye na...toh Yuvraj pad k liye pratiyogita chhodo...aise hi PitaMaharaj tumhe bhaga denge....hum madat karte hain."Haseena said walking towards him.

She carefully started seperating the tangled threads of the cloth.Anubhav felt her warm breathe on his chest,his hands automatically got wrapped around her petite figure and pulled her closer.

"Anubhav tang na Karo humein...aise kaise uljah liya!"She said focusing on her work.

"Wahi toh prashn hain aise kaise ulajh gaya?"Anubhav said adoring his wife.

"Hogaya!"Haseena exclaimed after detangling the cloth from his necklace.

"Abb pahena bhi do."Anubhav said with a naughty grin.Haseena squinted her eyes at him and then tucked one end of the angavastra in his gold waist band and took the other end across his back and left it free on his left shoulder.

"Abb chalo...bohot der hogai!"She nudged him and they went out of the room.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

The Royal court was functioning in full swing,the king was meeting the commoners and listening to their complaints trying his best to provide justice to them when two men,one seemingly from a well to do household and the other extremely poor wearing a dirty torn dhoti entered.

"Maharaj iss aadmi ne mere dukan se aanaj aur 5 chandi k sikke churaye hain...isko kadi se kadi saza dijiye."The rich looking man said.

"Maharaj Main majboor tha Maharaj."The poor man cried.

"Shaant!Shaanti se bataiyye kya samasyya hain."Amarendra said.

"Maharaj main Dhananjay,meri ek kirane ki dukaan hain aur yeh Haripada meri dukan mein kaam karta tha aur issne chori ki hain."Dhananjay said.

"Kya yeh baat Satya hain ki tumne chori ki hain?"Amarendra asked the poor man.

"Yeh Satya hain Maharaj ki maine chori ki hain par main kuch galat nhi Kiya hain."Haripada said folding his hands.

"Chori ki hain tumne aur kahe rahe ho kuch galat nahi Kiya?!Pita Maharaj isse issi kshan karagar mein daal Dena chahiye."Mokshith said.

"Hmmm...Mokshith k hisaab se Haripada ko issi kshan karagar mein daal Dena chahiye.Anubhav tumhe kuch kahena hain?"The king asked.

"Humein ek baar Haripada ka paksh bhi sunn Lena chahiye pita Maharaj."Anubhav said and Amarendra smiled a little unnoticed by all.