𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

It was the day, tomorrow the four rookies will finally start their career. After a lot of tough months at the police school they all made it here.

Zara, Lucy, John and Jackson.

The quartet sat in a bar, sipping on their drinks, kind of actually enjoying their last free day before entering the Station tomorrow.

Zara was drowning in her own thoughts and liquor. She had wanted to be a cop for so long but she had the immense desire to quit.

Brown had always bailed on something in the last minute, she couldn't do it. Nevertheless she kept her mouth shut and didn't utter a word.

She innerly hoped her T.O wouldn't be some stuck up guy who is a asshole.

Her high heels clacked on the ground much to often, her leg bouncing up and down in anxiety.

She didn't know what to except and she clearly didn't like getting out of her comfort zone into some new job.

Zara hated her anxious self.

Her commitment issues also made her turn her own life upside down ending in self doubt and frustration. Despite the tumult of emotions swirling within her, Zara knew that it was too late to back out now.

Otherwise the entire shit she went through in the past months would've been for nothing.

Taking a steadying breath, Zara forced herself to focus on the present moment and the support of her colleagues sitting beside her.

Lucy immediately knew something was off, and placed a comforting hand on Zara's shoulder. "You okay?

"Yeah, everything's fine. Just a bit stressed." the dark haired replied, forcing a faint smile.

But Lucy could see right through her facade. Zara wasn't your silent and shy girl, well when she isn't in her comfort zone then you'll notice her not talking as much as she did before.

Lucy nodded, understanding the familiar signs of Zara's discomfort. The two had been best friends ever since they have been kids.

The only person that did in fact not switch up on Zara.

Zara appreciated Lucy's unwavering support, and it gave her the strength to face the challenges ahead, or well thats what she thought at least.

Nolan and West remained silent drinking from the beer bottles.

To stop and escape the weird tension from the table, Zara stood up taking her wallet.

"Another round on me?" she asked her three friends and they all nodded smiling, she turned around and rolled her eyes right before making her way over to the bar.

"4 beer's please." she asked the bartender who raised an eyebrow at her request, thinking that she was a minor.

She rolled her eyes pulling out her ID and giving it to him. His eyes darted over it before handing it back to her, she faked a smile and when he turned around to grab her order it disappeared quicker then an blink of an eye.

It made its way on her lips again when he turned to face her, he handed her the glass bottles and by the look he stared at her with she would've loved to throw them at him.

Fucking creep.

His eyes wandered down to her cleavage which had been revealed by the top she wore.

She gulped and tried to keep her composure, but then her anger boiled over. Zara was about to speak up and most likely yell out at his creepiness.

Then a all to smooth voice spoke up.

"Her eyes are up there, you know?"

Damn.

Zara's head twisted into the direction and she was met with an a bit older definitely hot looking guy.

They locked eyes for a moment, and a smile tugged at the corners of his lips. The guy behind the bar glared at the blonde unknown, as he had won the attention from the brunette.

He then walked off and Zara quickly raised her brows, insulting the guy under her breath for what of a pervert he was.

"Thanks."

She replied swiftly and shot a thankful smile into his direction, hoping that the encounter with the older man had ended the uncomfortable situation.

Before she could walk away with her beers, he spoke up again.

"Im Timo, and you?"

===============================

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬!

Before you begin reading, i suggest you read through this.

trigger warnings: use of guns, blood, death, murder, sexual assault, fighting, angst, attempted suicide, traumatic experience, family problems, abuse, smut (the only good thing here on the tw list), childbirth, selfharm, ptsd, depression, bipolar, drugs, loss of children, anxiety and more!!!

please take your menthal health into consideration before reading this book.

i do not own the rookie series or any of their own characters/plots, i however own 𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐞 and any other character that is created by me in this story.

This story is mostly about Tim and Zara so Nolan and the others will be there but in this book nolan is not the main character.

Hateful comments will be deleted.

English is not my first language so im really sorry if there are some spelling or grammatical mistakes.

If you notice any pls lmk so i can correct it.

This was it

enjoy reading❤️

-Nicole

878 words