𝟏. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

Waking up in an strangers bed was not on Zara's todo list for the first day of her job.

But he was hot.

And he might be a serial killer.

At least then she'd die after having the best night of her entire life.

As a safety insurance she gave lucy her location, so if she'd never show up to the station that day then she would at least have a first arrest.

Zara lied in the soft cushion of the bed, the stranger called timo was right behind her. His arm was wrapped around her and she felt his hot breath in her neck.

She reached out for her phone which was on the night stand right next to the bed, she checked the time and she knew she would have to get her ass out of this bed if she didn't want to arrive late on her first day as a rookie.

Well, getting away from here without that man waking up would be, something..

her eyes furrowed, the next second she got a text.

lulu🤍

Youre still alive right?

Zara chuckled silently before responding.

Yeah, can you come pick me up with some
extra clothes and pretty much everything?

Yeah, ofc. And i have a mega plan 😈

thx. what have you planned? Aside that
i have a tiny tiny issue here, he's still sleeping
plus i cant move.

Oh fuck. Just figure smth out ill be there in like 20 min.

GIRL, 20 MIN THATS ENOUGH TIME
FOR HIM TO MURDER ME!!!!

R.I.P Zara, you were loved.

f you lu.

She was left on read.

In her mind she formed an perfect escape plan. Replace myself with a pillow? that shit usually works in movies.

Maybe she would just get up and say she had places to be and then like bye? Ugh.

She definitely didn't want this to be awkward so she moved his arm off of her, and that man was strong! she had almost needed to rip it away with how strong that guys grip was.

She quietly sat up, in her own opinion she smelt like shit and she couldn't just sneak a shower could she?

She began dressing herself again and she swore she felt the mattress move. Fuck.

"Someones leaving early." his raspy morning voice said and she stopped in her movements for a second.

"I have places to be." she swiftly replied and then stood up. He chuckled and looked her up and down.

"You look like you're in need of a shower." he teased, walking slowly towards her with a sly grin.

she had completely forgotten that he had dressed himself in some grey sweatpants.

The urge to roll her eyes was there and she almost did it but he began talking again.

"Go use mine."

She raised her eyebrows at him, zaras eyes narrowed, was this his way of murdering her?

She hesitated for a second, eyeing him warily. She then shot him a smile muttering a quick thanks before heading to his bathroom.