𝟔. 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩

"Look out!" Tim yells at Zara as tires screeched. Sirens wailed as the crash made the cop car turn upside down. Metal scraped as Zara huffed.

"That worked out the way you planned it, Boot?"

It was the first and most definitely the last time Zara would drive the shop.

<<<<>>>>

Zara stood next to Tim who sat one of the desks. She was writing something up in her notes and he was staring at her.

His hand resting on his thigh waiting impatiently for her to finish writing.

"Tim rode with Hawke back in the day." Talia announces, making her and Nolan's presence known.

The two looked up.

"Damn straight. Craziest six months of my life." Tim explains and Bishop hums.

"Mm-hmm. Nolan hung out with him last night." Talia began walking over to her seat.

"Hawke and Nolan?" tim inquiries and Zara nods.

"Oh, yeah. They were pretty tight at the Academy. They bonded over their shared love of old stuff." She explains and she feels bradfords eyes on her making her slightly nervous.

"The beastie boys isn't old." Nolan retorts.

"They formed before me, lucy and jackson were born."

The old rookie rolls his eyes clearly pissed before walking to his seat in the first row.

Tim got up as Grey came in and wanted to pass next to Zara who tried to get past him as well.

She wanted to go left, so did he. They bumped into each other.

That same thing happened when they both tried to go right.

She groaned placing her hands on his shoulders and slightly pushing him out of her way.

"Alright, everyone take a seat. Got some catching up to do."

Everyone sat down as Grey walked up the stage, to the place where he always stood in the morning.

"Let's go. First, let's congratulate Officer Brown for allowing her T.O. to finish his coffee before rolling their vehicle." He stepped up to her, she wasn't amused as she glared at him.

Her gaze said 'i will tell luna about this.' making him gulp.

People laughed, cheered and applauded. Talia looked at Tim who grimaced.

"I see "training" is working out for you. Alright, more pressingly, midnight shift was flooded with calls last night, and they left us with their mess. Let's get started."

He walked back up to the stage as he sighed.

"Our detectives are working on a homicide in Larchmont Village, but there are witnesses that still need to be interviewed. Bishop and Nolan, you'll take that. And burglary has got a search warrant that patrol didn't get around to. Bradford and Brown, you'll take that."

"Come one, why can't burglary's serve their own damn warrants." Tim speaks up clearly annoyed.

"Because they don't have the vim and vigor you have. Officer Bradford. This is yours." he hands the file to Brown.

"All the faces. Don't worry. I have pending calls for everybody! Alright, let's go knock 'em out and show late shift how real police work is done."

Everyone got up and was ready to leave and start this day.