●•Gavi•°

I crouch down with a smile seeing Jerry twirling around me like we've been apart for ages when in reality it has just been some hours.

In this shitty world where everyone is up for their selves and their needs. He is the most selfless creature. I know no one lights up from my one sight, the way he does. "Calm down." I chuckled as he started rubbing his head up and down my thigh. I patted his head then squished his face to give him a small kiss but before that - a not so welcoming - voice interrupted me.

"He really loves you." Coldness trickled inside and out of me hearing my Father's voice. What is he doing in my house?

Sometimes I think I should tell the guard to not let the family members enter too but this will start a new matter  on which he would like to have a talk with me and pardon me but I can't stay more than five minutes in the same room as his.

I turned with thinned lips to give him the idea, that I'm not delighted by the untold arrival. "Yeah, Sometimes when humans lose to do their job, the animals do it." He sighed at my answer, looking at his feet, hands in the pocket of his very luxurious tuxedo.

He walked to me, "I wanted to talk to you." He seriously offered.

"And I don't." I simply answered and turned my attention back to Jerry. "Do you want some food?" I smiled ear to ear as he started pawing at me merrily understanding that he's going to get a treat.

I looked up to go at the kitchen's direction and found my father staring at me with a small smile, what's he thinking now? And if he's thinking of her I...

"You always reminds me of your mom when you..." He stated pausing my thoughts.

Bravo.

Exactly what I was guessing.

I rolled my eyes and moved past before he could complete, "Is this your important talk for which you take an urgent flight from Turkey?" I furrowed my brows placing Jerry's bowl and food on the counter, leaning my palms on it.

We made eye contact and he stilled, "How do you know I was in Turkey?"
A smile started creeping up his features which is so terrifically similar to mine and I hate it. Before he could get his hopes up, I crushed it down, "I'm not joining your business doesn't mean I don't know your whereabouts, Dad." The word dad rolling out venemously from my tongue itself.

Cause of course, what has he done for himself to get called Dad?

Was he there when I was born?

Was he there when I spoke my first word?

Was he there when I took my first step?

Nowhere. Then why do I call him Dad.

He chuckled.

Pathetic.

"I know Gavi, it's in you. It's in your blood. Once you join our business. "

"Your business." I corrected looking at him with a warning. Being honest my day was shitty itself, why is he being the cherry on top.

"A father who has an only son, could hope." His face softened with a crease of helpless gesture while annoyance lay underneath. Crocodile tears. This is all for business I know. He just wants his business to thrive and not lose the Gavira Corporations, showing everyone that he has found a young CEO. His son. It even sounds bitter in thoughts.

"Then go burn that hope and take a bath. You'll feel fresh." I sighed filling the bowl with the food and moving past him.

"This isn't funny.." He annoyedly seethed. Jaw clenched now. I smirked placing the food down. I really love to play with his temper. Peaceful.