●•Gavi●°

It only takes a second to vote. So vote and support.

I sigh turning off the meeting, pulling out earphones from my ears and got up from my seat on which, I was sitting for like an hour, going on about the total expenditure and gain of this month. Gerard told off many reports about the new signings and due date of some projects.

I stretched my muscles, moving my head back in my hands, ah soothing.
2:05 pm. It was very very past my lunchtime and as if on cue my stomach churned in need of some vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates.

But I wasn't in the mood of cooking so I just laid down in my bed, unlocking my phone to order something.

Am I forgetting something?

Do I have more meetings?

Gerard would have emailed me if there was something like that.

Not a meeting. something? Not so important but...

My mind stopped spiraling as I heard a giggling noise and a bark by Jerry. Wait..Hazel.

I completely forgot that she was coming for the project. Like everyday.
Today's meeting took everything off of my mind. Was she downstairs all the time?

This girl!

I fastly ran to the exit door of my room but suddenly stopped. I looked at my black tee and coffee coloured joggers. Am I looking Alright? I ran a hand through my hair as they got messi during the meeting because I was continously ruining them by skimming my hands through them, a bad habit of mine whenever I talk to someone.

A guilt swept in my chest as I thought she might be waiting for two hours albeit I fastly scrubbed it off.
It's her fault not mine. If I wasn't downstairs or didn't come she would have be gone by now or if she didn't she should have asked the guards to ask me.

Also, I ruffled my hairs. I don't need to look presentable. What was I even thinking? It's my house, if I want to  walk even naked, it's my choice. She could go home if she doesn't like that. My realistic thoughts gave a clear view to me and I started going downstairs holding a grimace over my lips.

Tough.

As I reached the last step of the stairs, my breath got knocked away at the sight in front of me. There was Hazel with Jerry wrapped around her on the floor, hustling playfully with each other. My chest filled with an unknown warmth.

She got herself free from the husky's hold, "You're not winning Mister." She started tickling him. Her body looking perfect in her chocolate colored sun dress. I've never felt jealous of Jerry but at this moment I did. What if it was me, happily laughing with Hazel, wrapped around her, those honey eyes looking at me with playful manner, just me. Those red lips, just for me as I pin her down and kiss her senseless and...

Fuck me.

A small smile which was forming on my lips fastly got rubbed off.

Tough Gavi Tough.

I cleared my throat letting them know my presence. Hazel looked up and Jerry followed her actions to know the reason of her divert in focus.

"You should have told me that you're here."

"Well, Hello to you too." She stood up with a smile and her enthusiastic voice.

Just Hazel

I clenched my jaw, face expressionless. "Let's start the project." I said making my way to the sofa in the living room, sitting down on it.