●•Gavi●•

Keep voting and commenting.

A small, shivering boy covered his ears as the shouting from downstairs grew louder and louder.

"I can't! with you, I can't!"

"It was just once baby, just give me a chance."

Mixed male-female voices echoed, the little boy completely unaware of the meaning behind those words.

A storm building up to destroy their lives.

He suddenly, heard hid dad's car engine roaring at the front yard. But dad had just came back from the business trip.

Why was he going again?

To bask more in the presence of his dad and to stop him from going, the boy- holding his favorite plush giraffe to his chest- ran downstairs, fastly.

There, on the doorway stood his mother, a complete mess. But why was she crying? The boy thought. The roar of the car engine diverted the boy back to his father. He ran behind the car, "Dada."

His small feet like feather on the wild cut grass. "Dada." He shouted with more force. The car slowed down a bit, maybe the driver wasn't that cruel to ignore a seven years old kid. But no he was wrong.

The driver was the most cruel man on the earth.

His dad.

The car sped off leaving the kid with questions and hope.
Soon everything changed, the boy was no longer holding the plushy instead he was holding onto his aunt's leg, crying softly.

Rope.

Police sirens

Plastic bag

Dead body

"Mom." A shout left past my lips as my eyes flew open with shock. A fearful sensation running down like a shiver through my body. Reality hit my guts as I took in my surroundings.

It was just a nightmare.

No this is your reality. A voice modified my thinking. Yeah, its my reality, with which I'm stuck forever.

I sat up on the sofa, I might have fallen asleep here while doing some email check. I rubbed my sweaty face, and the back of my neck. It's like, the more my past is getting old, the more haunting it is converting.

Usually, I get nightmares in years but these days they're often, maybe also because my dad is paying too much attention to me.

My train of thoughts halted when the doorbell rung. Hazel.

The thought bringing, picture of a soft looking girl in my head and I feared as everything inside me started easing up, my tension, the crawling in my skin, everything.

I call it Hazel effect.

I got up from my place and opened the door for her, there stood the girl, beaming with a smile and an off white sun dress and the scenarios of masturbating to her thoughts, filled all over my head, out of nowhere making me feel nervous.

I fastly shook them off and masked my face in a joking manner as she beamed at me,"Hola, ¿que tal?"

I grimaced at her broken spanish accent trial, leaning on the doorframe, hands crossed over my chest. "Failed miserably. " I jutted my bottom lip out to mock her, falling into a joking manner with her makes me lot calm.