●•Hazel●•

I sighed and leaned back on the sofa after resembling the last screw of the model. This was nerve wrecking, honestly. I have never found any project this difficult but also I've been putting more efforts in this one as you know I want to work in..no...I need to work in Sephora. It's my dream. Its my dad's Dream.

Dad always wanted to work there but his family conditions and expectations made him become an engineer and that's what Frenkie, my elder brother is following now, though in his case it's completely his choice. He wants to be like dad. Ugh typical frenkie.

I turned to Gavi, who had his tongue out in concentration as he worked on the other part of the model. His half sleeved black tee making his biceps flaunt volunteerily. I gulped remembering the moment we had shared in the cafe, I don't know he has just that pull in himself and not to forget his looks, they are the cherry on top, or cherries on top.

I have never said this about anyone but much to my dismay i have to say he is handsome. His jaw clenching and unclenching in putting the parts the way he want, his brown eyes so focused and damn he looked sexy, his hairs were looking so soft but were dishelved as he was passing his hands through them every once a while. Don't know why but I wanted to do the same too, while he held me against himself, while he kissed me...

I shook my head fastly as my cheeks tinted pink of embarrassment. What the heck you're thinking Hazel!
"You should start working on your staring skills, it's getting worse." He said without looking up. Can someone give me a gun, I wanna shoot myself.

I believe my face was beetroot red by now, I got caught while staring at my crush. Wait crush? When did that happen?

He finally looked at me making straight eye contact and fortunately I was sitting otherwise I would have fallen down, "You're staring, again!"

"Ugh..no I..I was zoned out!" And the award for the worst speech goes to Me, yeah, its Me. What was that Hazel!

He chuckled mockingly, "sure." I widened my eyes in offence, "Hey." I hit his arm softly. He chuckled again working on the part again, "So what were you thinking.."

You. "Just some girl stuff." He gave me an skeptical side eye and murmured with a smirk, "mentiroso."

"Sorry?" I asked as that word might not belong to English, right? "What did you say?" He turned to me and I folded my legs beneath my thighs, criss cross position being a bit uneasy as he was looking very straight at me now, it's not in my nature to get uneasy so fast but he just has this effect on me.

"It's spanish." He shrugged his shoulders, putting one of his hand on the head of the sofa, "you know spanish?" I beamed up at him with curiosity, that's so cool man. I love spanish, the language of course.

"I..I'm originally from Spain. So technically it's my mother tongue." My mouth formed an o in understanding, now it makes how his english accent is a bit different.

By the way, it felt good to know something about him, even it's just basic, but I know more than others and I don't know why that made me so giddy from the inside.

Shut up Hazel!

"I'm from Canada originally but moved here for Sephora." I filled in to him even though he didn't ask. "Sephora means so much to you hmm?" He mused curiously, supporting his chin on his arm, brown eyes looking up at me like a cute puppy.

Control.

Breath in breath out.

"Yeah." I smiled, as a warmth filled my heart thinking of the reason of my love for Sephora laboratories. "My father is the reason, he always wanted to work here and now I'm leading that dream of his." My face was lightning while his turned in a grimace at the mention of my Father. What was that?