01 - Transferee

Spotify Playlist is in my profile bio!! (recommended while reading)

⚰︎

His name is Park Sunghoon.

The new transfer student, a year older, he's a junior.

News says he's 5'11", with the darkest eyebrows, a mole on the bridge of his nose, and fangs for teeth.

"He's a vampire," the boys theorize in the hallway.

"He's straight out of a manhwa," the girls conspire.

"I'm gonna marry him someday," Jake has his chin tucked into his palm, propped on his elbow, looking in the distance somewhat dreamily in homeroom.

Sunoo's pencil drops to the floor but he doesn't pick it up.

Sunoo hardly pays attention to the new student though. He's grown three inches taller over the summer and his gray tartan wool uniform pants barely fit his ass when he sits down on the cold desk-chair combo, hitting the back of his thighs through the thin fabric with the germs of whoever sat there the hour prior. Gross.

The boy from behind him bends over and picks the pencil up, excitedly rolling it onto Sunoo's desk with hearts in his eyes.

Well, at least New Boy isn't the only one capable of getting attention this year. That is good to know.

But what he didn't know, was that he was going to develop curiosity of him.

-

Hours later into the second day of school, he somehow got paired with the new junior.

Which he laughed, seeing all of his admirers look at him with envy seeing the roommate list of this school year.

And here they were, unpacking all their belonging and decorating their spaces to their hearts' desire. Happily of course, since they were given the whole day to themselves to get used to the campus and most importantly their roommates, which Sunoo's roommate definetelygot the memo.

"You're Kim Sunoo, right?" The older conversed, fixing his manga collection on the old shelf on his side of the room

"Yes? Why do you ask" Sunoo fluttered his eyelashes at the sudden conversation they were having as he was jokingly tying cute little pink bows on his stuff while waiting for his MacBook to open up

"I just wanted to ask, how are you?" Sunghoon asked, buttoning down his white long-sleeve polo after hanging his blazer on the provided swivel chair in front of his work desk.

"Oh, I'm doing well Sunghoon hyung. How about you?" Sunoo smiled brightly, tying another thin baby pink bow on his headset

"I'm feeling under the weather." He answered with a frown, stopping mid-strip leaving himself half naked in front of his roomie.

"I see..." Hummd the younger, averting his eyes from the older...thinking...

"Do you want to talk about it?"

-

THOUGHTS ON CHAPTER 1???

i decided to try a more simple and short/direct to the point writing cuz my old writing style just takes too much time, and i barely have time even for myself so...

please don't forget to vote and comment to boost this book 🫶

suicide stud - sunsun