04 - Plans

Spotify Playlist is in my profile bio!! (recommended while reading)

⚰︎

"So if we were to start this some sort of club thing, what are the stakes and rules?"

Sunghoon drums one of Sunoo's father's guitars in one of the room the music cram school Sunoo's parents owned, absentmindedly. Sunoo doesn't know how he got here or knew where he was. His parents doings, probably.

He observes as he walks around the Hagwon where he's manning the front desk, palm hitting the beat of a drum, long slim fingers strumming the classic grand baby piano by the window.

A couple of girls their age walk by outside and giggle, taking their phones out to take a photo of what probably looks like a walking photoshoot.

"What type of rules?" Sunoo answered

"Are there other people that can join? Is it exclusive?"

"Well, there's you and me so far. I guess anyone could join, but if we're successful..." Sunoo replied but with a thought hanging off his last words

"If we're successful, there's no more club." Sunghoon said, implying that if they both succeed on their goals there would be no more agenda

"Pretty much." Shrugged Sunoo

"And how do we do it?"

Sunoo thinks. He's momentarily distracted by the keys Sunghoon's playing on the piano where he had been sitting. It's a nice tune.

"However we want, I suppose."

"And when?"

"Whenever we want."

"Okay great." he walks over and extends a hand, waiting for Sunoo to accept it, piano notes ending.

"What are you doing?"

"Let's go. Right now."

Sunoo looks towards the backroom - he was supposed to wait for his dad to finish his last lesson before he locked up. But Sunghoon's standing there, overgrown bangs hanging in his eyes, framing his face beautifully.

So fuck it, right? Because that is the point of their agenda?

He takes his hand and turns the lights off and locks the door.

He doesn't expect his hand to burn so brightly when their fingers intertwine in a magical kind of tingle.

-
ouu they abt to attempt yall...

please don't forget to vote and comment to boost this book 🫶

suicide stud - sunsun