13 - Recovery

Spotify Playlist is in my profile bio!! (recommended while reading)

⚰︎

"Wait. Does that mean when we made love, you thought we were blood-related?"

The two of them were admitted to the hospital to recover after one of the cleaning crews found them near death during their daily dinner cleaning, which was a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.

But here they are, lying comfortably on their hospital beds facing each other, side to side.

Sunghoon had his head tilted to his side making his hair no longer cover his face.

Sunoo likes it. He can see the mole on the bridge of his nose better this way. He, on the other hand, well, he can't stop his face from flushing.

"Um, yeah...Turns out my mom was referring to my younger cousin who coincidentally has the same name as you. Actually moved in two days after we tried to off ourselves." he admits sheepishly, "but didn't you?"

"No, because I'm not clinically insane. But you know, that's kind of hot," Sunghoon leans back on his hips, sliding his tongue over his fangs, completely arrogant,

"You must have been down bad. I knew it, I'm irresistible."

"Says you!" He kicks the air in an attempt to intimidate the older but it only made him cuter.

"Obviously. Sunoo, didn't you realize I've been hitting on you this whole time? If I knew I would've known my limits. I'm not some incest freak"

And with that Sunoo almost rose from his bed to give Sunghoon the hugest knuckle sandwich but he was stopped by his limp legs making him almost fall flat on the sanitized hospital tiled floors, in which Sunghoon only burst into shameless fits of laughter

-
MAJOR PLOT TWIST THEYRE NOT  BLOOD RELATED AT ALL 🤤 PHEW

please don't forget to vote and comment to boost this book 🫶

suicide stud - sunsun