10 - Attempt #2 ⚠️

Spotify Playlist is in my profile bio!! (recommended while reading)

⚰︎

Today.

They are gonna kill themselves today. It goes unsaid.

Sunoo's shivering from the cold and Sunghoon reaches over, an arm pressed around his coat, small circles pressed over the divots of his back underneath.

They pick dawn this time, feeling like it would be less populated, but also less scary to look down and not into a black abyss.

In true form, the water looks sharp in the early morning, fog settling in, the waves jet-setting upwards in roars, probably from the ice and snowfall overnight now melting.

"Nothing new for you, right?"

"I'm ice cold, baby." Sunghoon cockily replies.

They're joking, but Sunoo's lungs still inflate, breathless, every time he looks down.

"Are we sure this time?"

Sunghoon shrugs.

They walk over to the ledge and cross over the poles and barred border carefully.

Sunoo doesn't want to back down, but his brain has been fuzzy the entire walk over here. It's like his thoughts of committing suicide became entirely discombobulated the second Sunghoon touched him or something, his hand still on the small of his back, protective and possessive.

He doesn't like it. Especially knowing that he's his cousin...

Sunoo rolls his shoulders and Sunghoon moves his arm, reaching over to grab his hand instead.

God. they were always holding hands at the end of the world these days, weren't they? It makes him sick.

He puts his other hand up to his mouth, trying not to vomit.

"Are you okay, Sunoo?"

Sunghoon asks tenderly, small circles on his back again.

Fuck.

He bends over, puking.

He holds his hair back in his fist, gingerly.

Great, now in a few minutes when they finally jump not only are they going to meet their deaths in the icy water below, but they'd be plummeting into the retches of his stomach on contact.

"Sorry."

Well, better luck next time...

-
they failed again 😞💔

please don't forget to vote and comment to boost this book 🫶

suicide stud - sunsun