12 - Attempt #3 ⚠️

Spotify Playlist is in my profile bio!! (recommended while reading)

⚰︎

Turns out, after the date. The two decided to try to make their third attempt back at their dormitory.

Third's Time the Charm.

Sunoo's got it all set up so neatly.

Glasses of water by the television. Various colored pills lined up in a row on the counter. A couple of wastebaskets and towels by the nightstand just in case things went south. And phones are locked up in the drawers, away from temptation so that there's no one to call.

Sunghoon's fingers are intertwined with his, head on the pillow in their dorm room.

"Ready."

"I lied before Sunoo," Sunghoon's Adam's apple bobs. He's looking down back at him, eyes focused on his lips. "I don't feel like I have everything."

"What are you missing?"

"You."

Swoon! Major swoon alert. Sunoo feels his belly flop. One of his hands caresses Sunghoon's cheek intimately.

"Oh, Park Sunghoon."

This shouldn't be happening right, a distant thought fills the back of his mind. But it's too late to turn back now. He's leaning over, planting a kiss on the smaller, snaking his ankle over Sunoo's bare feet. Sunoo's head goes warm and dizzy, Sunghoon's lips are so soft and pliant and willing, and he smells so good. He's melting with every soft moan he does that makes Sunghoon break apart, his sharp vampire fangs peeking out.

"Sunghoon, wait," Sunoo hates it, the thought that's constantly lumped in his throat.

In his peripheral vision, he can't help but see it. All the intoxicatingly gorgeous pills, "Shouldn't we do the other thing first?"

He pivots his head. In the unplugged television's reflection, he can see both of their expressions, how scared and yet infatuated with each other they look.

"If you want."

"Do you want to?" Sunoo made sure

"I want to be with you here or there or wherever. Whatever." But Sunghoon ensured, that if the both of them were sure then he was willing to do it.

Sunoo's heart swells again. This is the most romantic shit he's ever heard in his life.

He unwraps himself from Sunghoon and gets the pills and water.

He puts half in Sunghoon's open mouth. He puts the other half in his. They cross-cup their glasses of water and down them.

"Now, Sunghoon. Take me now." Sunoo needily whined

Sunghoon hastily sets their glasses aside and leans over Sunoo tenderly placing a kiss on his lips again, languid, tongue lazily laboring inside his mouth, searching for hers. Sunoo starts to slowly feel drowsy, also intoxicated by how sweet Sunghoon's lips taste on his. He's got him pressed into the pillow, Sunoo's silky locks twisted around his thick fingers and splayed across the satin-covered sheets.

"You look like a doll," he murmurs, kissing him some more, hands now exploring, everything, everywhere. Sunghoon takes a deep breath when he stretches the band of Sunoo's butt shorts and dragged it off his thighs, fingers grazing under the fabric of his white fitting underwear, other hand palming his water-bloated stomach.

He moves down, gently kisses at his temple, his throat, his collarbones, and his protruding ribcage that was enlargening as he took deep breaths, concentrating on the faded scars on his fore and upper arms, his belly button, sucking on his hip bone where the edges of his pelvis were prominent from his frail figure.

Elsewhere.

Sunoo tugs at the crown of Sunghoon's hair, blissed out.

It's almost everything he wanted, but too much at once.

He holds eye contact when he hovers over the younger, steadying his hands on his dainty shoulders, trying his best to fight the drowsiness as much as he can, brushing a few tendrils away from his face. He's beautiful from this angle, jawline tense and sharp, eyebrows so dark and sharp and thick, forehead vein strained with intense determination. When Sunghoon starts to thrust, Sunoo locks his legs around him, arms around his neck, back arching.

"I think I'm in love with you a little," The younger mumbled.

"What?" Sunghoon leans down, ear grazing his mouth so he can hear better.

"Nothing," he mumbles back. And then he's moaning softly again.

It happens pretty quickly after that. They're under the covers, still naked, staring at the old ceiling, toes bunched up together over the luxurious satin sheets. He's got an arm on Sunghoon's toned chest and he's got one of his own around Sunoo, when their breaths equally start to still, skin translucent just like it did the night they went underwater.

Sunghoon's jaw slacks and his eyebrows unfurl. His hips bucked forward with all his strength left inside of him, feeling himself jitter at his last thrust.

Sunoo's eyes start to flutter after his release, succumbing to sleep.

"Sunoo" Sunghoon turns his head, like time is frozen, nose on nose for a little last Eskimo kiss.

"Mm...Sunghoon" is all he can say back. He wants to say it again, for real this time. An I love you.

A lot. But the words won't come out. And sleep sounds so good.

"You've always been pretty."

"Always?"

"Yeah, every second."

But Sunoo was not listening anymore, eyes fully closed now, their pulse at a standstill pace. His veins turn purple and then so do Sunghoon's, wrists upturned and lifeless.

Before, their bodies lay limp on top of each other.

And their death wishes were now complete.

-
that was...an experience...

please don't forget to vote and comment to boost this book 🫶

suicide stud - sunsun