11 - Your Lips on Mine

Spotify Playlist is in my profile bio!! (recommended while reading)

⚰︎

"Sunoo," Sunghoon interrupts his thoughts slowly, "can we go together somewhere alone for a second and just breathe sometime?"

Date. The missing word is date, Sunghoon.

Sunoo waits for him to allude to the other thing. And then when he doesn't, he nods his head, yes,

absolutely, yes!

But...

"You know, I feel like there's something we're missing." Sunoo then transitions into a small frown

"Actual suicide?" Joked Sunghoon, but it sounded as if he was serious

"No no no...I mean between the two of us..."

"I don't know...cause I think I have everything. Honestly." Sunghoon claimed

Sunoo hummed dully, as he felt Sunghoon's fingers on his hipbone as he leaned over, hovering.

He didn't have any time to react, as Sunghoon had already shifted all of his weight forward, facing him, and his hands grasping him before pulling him into.....

A....kiss...

It's a kiss.

Sunghoon kissed him, short and alluring, solid lips chasing his own, Sunoo's favorite tinted lip oil smearing on both of them.

He doesn't get a chance to figure out how to kiss him back much before he pulls away, doing all of the leg work.

Still, his eyes close when it happens, and so does the cliche leg pop. Awkwardly standing on one foot, he shakily tries to balance himself.

And there Sunghoon finally pulled away with a loving expression, contrasting Sunoo who was in a deep haze with his lips still open and his eyes wider than saucers, looking directly at Sunghoon who was about to burst into laughter.

"C'mon, I know a great place," he says with a clownish expression, dragging a frozen Sunoo to wherever he was taking him.

And there he has fallen for him. Park Sunghoon.....

his....cousin...

-
uhm...trust me things r gonna be a lot better...or worse

please don't forget to vote and comment to boost this book 🫶

suicide stud - sunsun