Badges

A/N: Not a story part... The story is over.

...........................................................

1.) Uncle Pete's Return: Save Uncle Pete from his jail cell... How did he end up there?

How to get: Ditto. Save Uncle Pete from the jail cell... The key is always in the kitchen drawers. (But it is just a cage, not a jail- oh well. Nvm.)

2.) Family Bonding: Work together to open the kitchen door.

How to get: The adult role will hold the kitchen door up while the kid role slips into the kitchen through the small space and presses the button on the inside to open it. (You need an adult and a kid to work together to get this achievement)

3.) Tool Time: Unlock the strongest weapon from the vending machine.

How to get: There is a notice board near the vending machine which tells which weapon is the strongest in that round. (It is always a legendary weapon/ anything except crowbars)

4.) Avoid Humiliation: Meet Scary Mary without her laughing at you once.

How to get: Have strength and speed both on level three or above, have a bag of chips (or just fill your inventory with any other food items), have a legendary weapon (anything except crowbars) and get at least two out of the three NPCs from the dream team and you're good to go. Having armour isn't necessary.

5.) So Speedy: Get level 5 speed.

How to get: I think the description says it all...

6.) So Strong: Get level 5 strength.

7.) Our Base Now: Survive three waves of attack.

How to get: Just survive all the three waves... Even if you do nothing to help, this badge is awarded to all the surviving players after wave three XD.

8.) Colour coordinated: Solve the puzzle in the security room.

How to get: Each two pairs of monitors on the left and right have a third monitor on top, between them. You'll need to have two colours on each monitor of the pair which match with the colour of the third monitor on the top after mixing. (Example: Red + Blue = Purple). After that, click on the four monitors in the front showing the experiments on Scary Larry, their screen will show a same colour. On the last pair of monitors in the centre, enter the combination for this colour and the secret compartment containing a medkit will open, giving the player who solved the last colour combination the badge.

9.) Discoloured Pizza: Collect the rainbow pizza box from the cafeteria.

How to get: After getting the golden key from the vending machine and opening the door, pick up the rainbow pizza box. (You don't have to be the one to open the door as well, you just need to pick the box up). But beware! Once you pick it up, you can't take the rainbow pizza slice out of the box for yourself! It's only for sharing with your teammates...

10.) Expert Investigator: Complete the wire puzzle in the maintenance room. Maybe play some break-in one first?

How to get: Random events from Break-in (Story), (the prequel) will be given on the wire puzzle, near the Detective and you will need to arrange them in correct order they happened. It's really easy if you had already played Break-In 1. (However, since when did that place became the maintenance room? I thought the place where 50 purgers in the training area come from is the maintenance room?)