Part 8

Apollo

As I dash through the forest in my wolf form, the darkness of the night cloaks my towering 7-foot frame. With each stride, my powerful muscles propel me effortlessly through the dense foliage of the campus woods. My keen golden eyes catch every subtle movement, every shadowy figure that dares to cross my path. In this moment, I am one with my wolf, feeling a newfound sense of harmony coursing through our shared existence. The tension that once strained our bond has dissipated, replaced by a serene calmness that settles over us like a comforting shroud after a night of exhilarating escapades.

The taste of her slick still lingers in my mouth, a tantalizing blend of sweetness and wildflowers that floods my senses. Two weeks of devouring her, savoring every damn drop, has left my wolf howling for more. Just picturing her lying there, her scent filling the room, makes me ache to return to her bed and lose myself in her once more.

But tonight, I took it a step further than I ever fucking planned. I wanted to leave my mark on her, to imprint myself on her in a way she'd never fucking forget.

I open her dorm room window from the outside and slip through. It's the dead of the fucking night, and there she is, sleeping like a goddamn angel in her bed, none the fucking wiser that the big bad wolf's invaded her space. I take a deep breath, soaking in her scent, and let out a low, satisfied growl. There's no fear in me, because as always, she's under the influence of the sleeping potion. I slipped it into her evening drinks every day, which are stocked in her freezer—she's clueless, like always. This potion's the best money can buy, it leaves no smell, no taste, and consumers don't even have a clue what happened after, it leaves no traces in the body.

I run my fingers along her cheek, feeling the softness of her skin beneath my touch. My gaze fixates on her lips—plump, inviting, and so fucking tempting. They're crafted perfectly to wrap around my cock, to suck me in until I'm lost in ecstasy.

With a sense of urgency, I press my thumb against her full lips, applying more pressure until they part slightly, granting me access to her warm, wet mouth. It's like a goddamn drug, the sensation of her lips against my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

Fuck, the thought alone is enough to drive me wild. I can practically feel her tongue swirling around my fingers, teasing and taunting me with every tantalizing touch. The mere idea of her sucking on my dick sends a surge of heat coursing through my veins, igniting a fire deep within me that I can't fucking ignore.

I unzip my black jeans, freeing my throbbing cock from its confines. The angry, red head glistens with pre-cum, aching for release. My primal instincts urge me to thrust my thick shaft into her mouth, but I resist the temptation.

Instead, I tease her, running the tip of my cock along her lips, smearing her mouth with my pre-cum. She moans softly in her sleep, her lips parting slightly, granting me entry. I push forward just a bit, feeling the resistance of her lips against my swollen tip.

Fuck, it's almost too much to handle. I'm on the edge of losing control, ready to spill myself right then and there. But then, her tongue grazes against my sensitive tip, tasting me, tempting me further.

I pull back, squeezing my cock tightly to prevent myself from coming too soon. The loss of her mouth leaves me aching for more, craving the sensation of her warm, wet mouth around me. But I refuse to end it so quickly—I want to savor every goddamn moment of this.

As I stroke my cock slowly with one hand, I use the other to push up her silky camisole, revealing her full breasts in all their glory. They're firm and plump, topped with rosy nipples that harden under my touch. I gently squeeze one, relishing the sensation of her soft flesh in my hand.