Part 10

Celestia

After last night, I know exactly what needs to be done to take fucking control over my body again. If I were just your average vampire, I'd feed on a human and get on with it. But now, in my current state, I've got to find a damn secure place, where I can get someone without drawing any goddamn attention.

And I know just the damn place for that: New Club Sin. It's the epitome of exclusivity, reserved only for the elite members of society. With its VIP rooms, where everyone can let loose without any fucking interruptions, it's the perfect spot for what I need. And let's not forget, masks are a damn requirement in some of those rooms.

So, I shot Seb a message bright and early in the damn morning, and, no surprise, he sent me an invite. Figured as much, considering he's practically at the top of the damn society ladder, with connections everywhere. Getting an invitation to a club like Sin was probably a walk in the park for him.

Naturally, he wanted to come along with me, but I sure as hell ain't about to let him see just how green I am with this whole ordeal. And god forbid if I couldn't go through with it.

Now I'm near the bar in the common area, where the air is thick with the heady scent of liquor and the intoxicating fragrance of expensive perfume. The pulsating beat of the music reverberates through the room, mingling with the sounds of laughter and the clinking of glasses. Bodies sway and move in rhythm on the dance floor, their movements fluid and sensual, igniting a primal urge deep within me.

I'm perched near the bar, blending effortlessly into the pulsating crowd. My skin-tight, barely-there pink dress hugs my curves, drawing eyes with every sway of my hips. Blonde locks tumble down my shoulders, catching the dim lights of the club as I lean against the counter, a coy smile playing on my lips. With a glass of whiskey in hand, I exude an air of confidence, as if to say, "This is my domain, and tonight, I reign supreme."

As I linger by the bar, downing my drink with a mix of nerves and liquid courage, I eye those damn red double doors. Behind 'em lies the VIP zone, where folks let loose in ways you wouldn't believe, hidden behind masks like it's some kinda masquerade of carnal cravings. But, shit, I can't shake this creepy feeling, like someone's peeling back my layers, sizing me up in the shadows. The longer I stay in this club, the more I feel like prey, ready to bolt at any damn second.

Just as I'm about to bail on the whole damn night, fear clawing at my insides, I feel that damn slickness between my legs again, soaking through my panties. And fuck, my tits, they're still sensitive from last night, but now they're hard as diamonds. Slamming down my drink, I gather every ounce of resolve I have left and head straight for those double red doors, determined to put an end to this goddamn nightmare.

Magic is a fucking wondrous thing, I'll give it that. The moment I step through that red door, the mask settles over my face, hiding my identity from head to toe. The room beyond is quiet and dark, leading into a dimly lit corridor that grows louder with each step I take. Moans, grunts, the sound of skin slapping against skin—it all gets louder the deeper I go. And there it is, the den of lust.

I step into the thick scent of sex, sweat, perfumes, and pheromones assaulting my senses. The raw emotions emanating from the people around me make my head spin, my mind struggling to process the sensory overload. People are fucking everywhere, in every position imaginable. Some are in groups, others are alone, masturbating or just watching. It's a goddamn free-for-all.

Vampires, werewolves, men, women—it doesn't matter. They're all here, fucking together. I watch as a massive werewolf, his pheromones practically oozing from his pores, pins a vampire male to the ground and fucks him with such violence that the vampire starts bleeding. But the moans and ecstasy on his face tell a different story, one of pure pleasure amidst the brutality of the pounding.