ep 2 " since 17"

Luckily my mother found out about my accomplishment at such a young age . She rewarded me with no night outs, no phone and no more social interactions .which was also necessary at the moment .Jenny was fired . My father never knew why and under which circumstances. I know she saved my life she shouldn't be fired but my mother was thankful to her .my mother was as delicate as her name Ema Roosevelt. The woman of her words, the woman who was a survivor. She survived in the "Roosevelt cottage " another name for toxicity till her 17 years of marriage, working as an home tutor, managing me .

my father was much busy in the work although it was our home business or maybe he was just busy to bother about us. Before 17 years of age I never heard him confessing his love for my mother although sometimes I could see it a little when he brought her surprises.hot and cold sessions were prevalent. My mother didn't want to fire Jenny but she could not tolerate and trust anyone who knew this information . It was all blank and raw .my exams were going to approach in one month .I had no time to start but to cram . I never scored so good in academics until I received such push .I had nothing to do except for studying but I remember little incidents which were all I could think about my high school .

Note : these incidents are flashbacks ,the tale has begun  .