❤highlights

Hey there ! Surprise readers! We have completed 31 episodes ❤❤❤thank you so much for reading till here now . Please tell your reviews and do vote 🎀. Accompany me for my journey of making this a international hit ,which could only be possible with your support ❤!

Story has reached so far ,here are some of the favorite Jack-Hailey moments ❤, here to HACK ( haileyjack) your heart ❤ !

My eyes rolled on to the next big figure I saw ,chest of a man wearing a black shirt and a Grey pendent .then my eyes went up to his face . Here it goes ...um . OKAY . "
---- Hailey Roosevelt

" Jack Harrison " the name seems like a powerful ,handsome and sadist man straight from the Netflix ".I must say ,thankfully in Qatar, we just see censored scenes "
- Hailey Roosevelt

"It's been two days I couldn't take my mind off from her, not because of her beauty or that suffocating lift ,filled with more "blue Dae Chanel " then air but with that awkward look. It would be better if I call it rude . Bro she just looked at me and glanced away 😭with raw expressions like something was very off with me or she was being the " madame merchant"
-Jack Harrison

".You have got a visitor Ms.roosevelt
"- Jack Harrison

" I was wearing a white crop t shirt with pink pajamas and slippers but still what does that mean?. His cheeks were a little bit pink today,I noticed. I asked him " what are you doing here " ?"
- Hailey Roosevelt

" turned his face towards me ,sun was hitting directly at his face .it was a kind of view . Those brown siren eyes were reminding of the dry barks, kohl and fallen leaves during autmn .his texture was as slits on the beach shore, when sun rays them ,they glow . His white Burberry collars were like a swan's wings . I noticed so much in a second, I was blinking my eyes too "
- Hailey Roosevelt

" I could hear her clatter ,I reorganize it very well since our first meet . I was as invested in this as my first date lol . Soon she walked towards me and she had nothing to say . She was unlike the other Girls I have witnessed ,flattered by my looks ,dying to receive just a simple gesture from me and those who were so jolly and nerdy the kind of woman we really look for " in a wife " . She was a sassy combination of sweet and sour, poison and herbs, liveliness and stillness at last the dull and the shimmer. Through her white dress raising above the ankle hugging her waist to top ,her silhouette was clearly visible against the burning waves of Qatar."
- Jack Harrison

"All he had on his face was wrathfullness . "Did he touch you ? " . I was in shame ,distress and rage I said Jack stop .. not now ..he didn't... I AM not impure ..I... ." Did he ever "? " he did " .Jack! Jaacckkkk! What is it ? I was standing in front of him he pulled me closer and made me feel his handgun,along with that I was close to his chest and his chin was resting on my head. He got up in a second just ignoring we had a moment "
- Hailey Roosevelt

"I repeat Hailey is a dainty boss "." The only boss I would like to boss with " ( smirks ).-- Jack Harrison

" I wanted her to be raw with me .. I wish my speculations were false and I never wished anything much "
- Jack Harrison.