ep 31" jack's collars were wet now "

Hailey-" yes I do act cheesy sometimes ".

Jack-" not cheesy but cute ! Not expected from you " .

Hailey-" ugh embarrassed " .

Jack-" being old money isn't something embarrassing ".

Hailey -" old money or old school lover " .?

Jack -" common Hailey, you are a combination of both " .

A awkward silence was taking place between us as it was our first meet ,without the chaos. My heart was beating loud and after looking at each other 'faces .mine with crimson blush and his with natural glow . We both were sweating a bit .

Jack -" let's walk till the edge of beach " .

Hailey -"exactly ,on the wooden platform near by ,we can enjoy some snacks as well " .

Jack and I started walking towards the platform near by beach we could spot beautiful lights and the reflection of them ,sand . Everything was more delightful than ever . Jack was walking a bit fast ,I stopped him .

Hailey:- jaccckkkkk!

Jack - oh understood, little fairy ! A red one ! .

Hailey- " hahaha ,not very funny Jack. Better match my frequency else you know very well " .

Jack-" challenging Harrison pookie " ,"else what "? " I am really good at both weight lifting and running " .

Hailey -" I think we are having enough for today Jack " .

We reached to the platform, we were feeling the waves when Jack and I was there again in the same position he was resting his back sitting to the edge of platform and I was next to him . Jack was looking at me to start and I didn't knew how to .

Jack -" we are done pretending ,this flirting, this spark ,there's something else I want to know

Hailey -" exactly, there are confessions I wanna make " .

Hailey-" Jack this is the only event I would like to talk about to and I hope this information stays among us ,the only reason I am telling you these things are because you fought for me without knowing the whole story and other people including my family shutted up ,knowing the whole story ". Even Emma doesn't know about it " .Jack I would just tell you for the first and last time only about it ! That's it ! .

Jack I was bullied in school for my looks and physique, you know that old toxic ex story and rumors were spread to the end I was harassed by my classmates during a physical education lesson I was standing on the last number of que ,a small highted boy was standing behind me first his friends pushed him over me and then he touched my....I couldn't say... .my hips . My teacher tore my complaint as it was her friend's son . I died each day ,I hated my skin ...I was disgusted for the first time it happened, I wanted to end myself and when I gathered the courage to speak I was defined as " false". They called me a "slut " . They made me hate my school ...I hate my school...( tears were rolling down my cheeks ) . I could spot my hands shaking and they were calm as they were gripped between Jack 's big hands. Jack's collars were wet now

Hello dear readers ,loving the story line and elements? Don't forget to comment and vote ,your participation motivates me ! ❤❤❤