ep 29 " escape ? "

Hailey Roosevelt's  pov :

It was 8 o clock ,almost everyone in our family was up from the dining table here I was ,overwhelmed with emotions which I couldn't even understand  . I feel it is more difficult to hide something ,normally I am a lone wolf but today my face was telling a tale .I was tired coming home pretending to happy and foolish as they will be knowing it all the next day,from the principal. I wish we could erase days and if we could  nothing could have been like this . I could breathe . I was feeling conjusted with the burden of my past, I believed everyone must be talking about me . I was anxious .I was continously checking my phone and about Jack, I knew if we didn't talk today ,things will always be more messed up. I think they wasn't when we barely knew each other .

I still barely know him but one percent of my ugly advertisement was in front of him . Would he be able to get off this from his head ? Will he even read someone like me ? . I am not that kind of woman who likes to portray herself emotionally.  I believe people use holy rivers to cleanse thier sins ,I have been polluted for so long. I saw people using my innocence to get best of my soul ,My heart and my body . There's always other side of story and I was the giver for all of them . Emma  intrupted my lay lined thoughts .

Emma- " heyy you ,look Hailey .we have another  visitor " ( jokingly )

Hailey:" stop messing with me Emma " ( Hailey gets up rolling her eyes ,suspecting it is not that visitor she is talking about )

Note   : guyss if you haven't read the cutest episode of this " visitor's story " it is ep no  16 ❤

A strong muscular yet heavy Hand covers my eyes .

Alex :" common girleee! Guess who ! "

Hailey : " after hearing your voice, anybody could have caught you ,Mr. Rockstar " Alex Wright " . ( hesitating a little bit )

Alex: " dear Hailey, I think we have had enough blast for today it is time for some peaceful sight seeing " .

Emma :" go and get ready dress code is abayas with scarf ,the ethnic chic babyyy"

Hailey:" I just only have one ,you know it already " .

Emma :" so only one is needed Dumbo " .

I go to my room and find my red Abaya.  The only one I brought . It was a berry red . I asked  for a matching scarf from my mother.  It was my first permitted night out " .

Meanwhile Alex and emma are sitting on the sofa :

Emma : " did you inform Harrison about the timmings ,we don't have much and it depends  upon Hailey if she really wants to see him right now "?

Alex  :" yes ,the man was literally puzzled up, I had to tell him the plan for three times ,don't be so silly Emma, she is your own sister ".

Emma :" I hope they end this loop of confusion . "

I entered wearing my red Abaya with golden earings pairing it up with red classic gloss and a scarf from my mother . I wasn't sure about the earings but I carried them in my bag.  Finally my mood was a little better  .I was having a surprise escape . Alex and emma were admiring me . I know red looks good on me .... I hope it doesn't turn out unlucky   .

Hailey- " so where are we going ?"

Alex and emma together say -" the place of our old tales and fantasies " .

Alex opens the door of his car of us .

Note: thank you for reading ❤,please vote and give your reviews guys ❤,they motivate me ❤. Excited and curious about the night out? ❤hop into the next chapter ❤. See you❤.