ep 15" i got goosebumps when.."

JACK :
After receiving turner's call I was preparing myself to digest so much of freshness ,excitement among the new bees .

It's not that I don't like this feeling but it reminds me of the time I had . My journey as a fresher in this college . I even had a group tho we all meet sometimes . I don't wanna remember something that faded so easily. I have no energy to that was the best and worst time of my life.  I have became someone else now ,loosing so much of me .I still never stopped walking but I became more firm . Anyways after a drive of 13 minutes .I reached.  The list reached as soon as I started walking towards the department. G 5
HEAD : JACK HARRISON. Lol that's the only thing I bother to read .as I was walking near to G5 . I was feeling crazy as I believed I was day dreaming. Seeing that same face again.

But as I walked closer I realized it was a coincidence.  Now ,I was in a hurry to deliver the basics . Sometimes it really do work in my favor.  I walked towards the podium and started giving my introduction and the objectives.  I don't know why she started walking towards my podium I stopped delivering my lecture. I got goosebumps when she came closer she was hinting me to lower down my neck and hear . She said in her shaking voice that she had to leave the class as it's an emergency. I was nobody to stop her ,I had authority but it was about her father  .she left the class .it was hard for me to carry on my lecture I decided to end it.
Before walking out I noticed a silver plated diamond ring lying near the podium .I picked it up and I realise it is as too little . I don't know how but I was sure it belonged to her . I kept it in my pocket . You have got a visitor  Ms.roosevelt .