ep 24"which kind of flesh do you.."

I was welcomed to stage by none other than sorry not Jack Harrison but his brother James Harrison he helped me carry my gown smoothly that was pretty kind or maybe flirty too .I was able to get a  look from Jack Harrison we didn't knew If we were friends or just strangers who are scared to be attracted to each her " I have got my eye on you.." - lana del ray was continously playing in my head . Moving to stage after a little bit of shaking under the podium nobody could notice my body but my face that was looking confident and bright.  I was happy that nobody knew me before and I was sad too that nobody knows how much it makes me think if I could have came forward and became a better person or I just left the old me behind .

the labyrinth of confusion.  I introduced myself  as I was the "alpha " or the character as of batwoman . Nobody could imagine what was going inside me ,I was filled with pride and even i didn't knew what went inside my soul when I started talking I was flawless as soon as I was going back to my seat i could see Alex and emma clapping for me ,Jack was bemused .after coming off stage I noticed Jack was being the shade today ,the Grey vintage checked suit with a bulge ,offcourse I was just talking about the pistol ,it was a frame which I have not seen before . I  could notice a antique watch on his wrist which was a little bit loose . I wasn't engrossed Into Jack today but I was into the buzz going on three seats away we could spot two boys . My heart pounded when I over heard the whisper " do you know ,she was a classmate of mine . If you are eyeing on her I must tell you I have felt that flesh a long long ago ,go on kid! She is for streets ".

My blood boiled up I could notice myself scratching the seat . I stood up Emma was holding me back I wasn't.  I was walked towards him with red eyes dragging my hand into my clutch .I growled " stand up ,let's to to streets ,what kind of flesh do you feed on ? The one like your mother or like your sister or like the girls who reject  loosers like you and you know what even I feel sad for the womb you were born from . " half of the hall was quiet for a moment Jack for rushing towards us signaling his brother to continue.  Jack walked towards us and asked " what's the matter kids ,do you want to be resticated after being few minutes of your welcoming .

Josh raised his voice " please throw this lady out of here ,she is trying to defame me and brother women like this belong to the department of "pick me " .xd you know " .Jack tore Josh 's collar .many seniors gathered to stop him but nobody could touch jack .Jack smashed Josh's jaw " you little rat ,I could carry you with just whole hand and throw you from the spot nobody remembers your existence " . Now we all were welcome to Gordons 🤡 .Josh tried to hit Jack on his chest and the next...