ep 12" destiny "

We were seated in the hall of law department for our first ever intrection with our senior professor " Ashton turner " who was also a practitioner at ministry of law ,qatar .it doesn't seem like a ordinary interaction when the hall was quiet .we could hear the footsteps of sir Ashton .a old man with white Hairs and French beard wearing his black 3 piece suit.

At first we were welcomed by him during the mid half of the speech our eyes widened when he starting talking about our first class which could be to witness a case study under our seniors.each section will consist of 30 students and a group of 5 students will be made under one senior .the list was prepared randomly .we were set free to collect our robes and wear them .we had just one hour to roam around. Showing off our robes to other students who didn't belong to our department. The list was going to arrive at 12 .o clock .wait I  didn't receive any call from my home till now being a single girl child. How was that possible .I tired to give my mother a call but she didn't answer .hopefully she must be doing some work .soon the clock pointed towards 12 .I was checking my name over the phone. "G 5 ,head -Jack Harrison."