ep 37"july ,who?

Jack Harrison:
When entered the office I could see xavier abied, a old man with white French beard and rose pink skin with long eyes and a mole on his right cheek . Xavier didn't needed any "introduction " from my side.  He was attending an important call I was on the chair in front of him . He called out "july" to bring some sort of letter and a file . I know at this moment 9:45 everything will be still ,it will be a matter of half an hour . When I saw "July " she greeted me " hello Jack" I said "hello" .

July : " hey Jack "

Jack: hello ( awfully)

July:" I hope you remember me ,I am your classmate ".

Jack:" off course ,jule abied "

July :" it is July ,jullayyy ( the season ) abied " .

Xavier abied :"excuse us July , we are here for some important things, isn't in Jack "?

Jack:" sir, I hope you will at least listen to me..".

Xavier:" sure my son ,I would love to hear what Elbert s son has to say "

Jack :" respectfully ,he is the top.most lawyers among the qatar group of lawyers ".

Xavier:" I know.i know ,but right now dear this service man " has your record "

Jack:" I didn't meant that.."

Xavier:" anyways, does punching another student to the end he has breathing problems ,justify any cause ,for a girl I have never seen you with Harrison, I have been keeping an eye over freshers and old friends both ,to save them from the scandals.

July:" oh for a girl ,you don't like" strangers "right...strangers huh..." .

Xavier:" July stop listening to our conversation,it is none of your business.go back home. .."

Jack:" stop,we could clear. July ".

Xavier :" enough, so you are being suspended for 3 days Harrison,I have especially told our guards to prohibit your vehicles".

Jack :" just three ,seriously "?

Xavier :" you may leave " .

Ugh I was filled with so many thoughts today and July the fall  was still surrounding me .I don't know how to clarify my love and hate for the fall ,the season July. Where I left a baggage and I carried myself.  The season of madness ,chaotic sadness ,falling in love .but I never fell in love tho .here are no leaves and falls it is mere my imagination, the world I like to have....for now I had balance.. seeing July simply fills me with nothing at all . It was the new deep winter for me .Hailey was waiting outside. 

Hailey:" why didn't they call me ,what happened "?

Alex :" yes ,what happened?

Emma :" did he listen ?

Jack: "alright guys ,Hailey you don't have to meet him " .

Hailey:" oh reallyyyyyy what did you do Jack "

Jack:" just Jack and Jack's legacy."

Alex :" you father called him up "?

Jack :" I don't know "

Alex :" hush ,anyways we are trouble free "

Emma Alex wrapped Hailey in a hug and she insisted me so I came along. I could spot July abied moving towards the campus .she glanced at me and I walked towards her.  I told her not to disclose anything about my suspension.  I don't want anyone to worry..not anyone maybe just Hailey... July was trying to friendly fading away her old image out in the campus.