ep 50 " heart warming "

Thank God, Emma became conscious after an hour, we all were relieved. Alex fed her with his own hands and helped her get off the bed,the marks of drip were blue ,there was no way we could hide it . I wonder what If we were actually sincere about college ,not here creating unnecessary mess . Alright that was a part of growing up . I needed to calm down . Days before I was happy when everything was eased with Jack, when we went to culture village,when I read poetry randomly. I sent location of the hospital to Jack after 10 messages of him . There he came . Exhausted, tired and thrown out . The reason was again me . He hitted his own brother for me . Jack apologized to Emma and he came towards me ,he looked for James ' s finger prints on my wrist. Luckily it was faded. He rubbed my hands for almost 5 seconds. I saw a sense of realization in his eyes . He was in a hurry . Before going to our home we needed to figure out what to say to our parents we all needed to talk ,I was wondering where would Jack stay now .after the hospital we decided to go to the burger King nearby the hospital . We had no other option . We entered inside and spotted a green sofa with wooden table for four people . Nobody was concerned about the order .

Alex :" how are you feeling now "?

Emma:" better, I am sorry Alex ,everyone "

Alex :" for what, I never said anything ".

Jack :" are you mad ,we are gonna care for you ".

Hailey:" don't make me feel shameful by saying these lines Emma,you are my responsibility, best friend ,sister ".

Alex :" alright guys, Emma what would you like to eat "?

Emma :" cheese burger with coke ".

Alex :" I will order 4 of it ,is that fine with you Jack and Hailey "?

Jack :" yess ".

Jack :" Hailey we need to talk ".

Emma :" I will feel awkward I am going to the counter with Alex ".

Jack :" thank you ,Emma ".

Jack :" Hailey listen to me carefully."( sits next to Hailey, holding her hand ) . I have no idea when are we going to see each other next, days are turning more difficult then I ever imagined, I will have to live in our old villa ,close to almeera hyper market,I think what we have is somewhat more than a genuine friendship...I...( a long breathe ) couldn't take you off from my mind, I imagine you in your absence ,I am eager to meet you, to know you ...well...I miss you"." You can say if you want to say anything ".

Hailey:" what the... how will you be able to live alone and manage all the things ,do you mean you won't come to Gordon,"."I miss you too ",Jack I need more time to process but I agree I feel strangely attracted to you ,even I think about you when I act stupid in front of my mirror, talking to rumi poetry book, stargazing ".

Jack :" I will try to come "." Oh really that's not stupid that's cute Hailey ..rumi poetry? I have heard about one ,I would definitely explore each of the task you do, think ,live if we had enough time ."

Hailey:" Jack, I hope good days come soon ".

Alex brings the tray and serves everyone ,after having a quick bite . We decide to go back home .

Alex :" bye, please take care of Emma."

Hailey : " sure ,do visit us ".

Emma:" I will let you know if I come to Gordon ".

Jack :" bye you all ,Hoping to reconnect after shifting into my new home, the punishment garrage lol " ,take care Hailey ,keep your phone on ring ". ( smiles)

Hailey :" sure ".( blushes )