ep 38 " senior "

Hailey: " who is that girl, jule juul,July whatever ?

Emma :" are you jealous Hailey "?

Alex :"damn she is juulyyyingg "

Emma :" why don't you go and greet our senior Alex ".

Hailey:" ahem ,jealous whooooo and why?

Emma :" as you say ,we will see " .

Alex :" she is walking towards us with Jack ".

July abied ,daughter of our principal ,the prevailed brat, walking old cannes model lol ,Dior doll was walking towards us three but I appeared as an invisible woman .I was not intreasted to meet any seniors especially female ones,I never had a good history of female friends . "Pick me up " ones . July comes .

July : hello new bees ! I am July abied ! Diplomatic lawyer and a model. Before you ask julayyy not julle ! .

Alex : hey ,Alex Wright,your own campus drummer from " 7 stars " .

Emma : hey ,this is Emerson/ elle. My friends call me Emma.

July was staring at me and it was a second of awkward silence when I responded.

Hailey:" hey jullyy, this is Hailey Roosevelt ,the next diamond women lol ."

July abied :" nice to meet you ,the beiber fever? " (giggling )

Hailey:" the falls are off ".

This tension between all the 5 members were none other than nations of uno, parliamentary debates or like a daily soap. Jack was forcefully smiling to maintain the convo healthy ,Emma was giggling stopping herself and again giggling ,Alex was a bit tensed the four lines at our Rockstar's head was hinting the broken ryhtm of voilen going on in his head hearing me and July. Nobody talks to a senior like that here .

But I didn't care if she was a daughter of principle or a senior of mine. I don't like being nice to everyone. I didn't hate her off course, it was the heat of the moment . I didn't like her intrupting Jack and our conversation yet it was only Jack who did go to her. I was not ready to invite her to our group . Soon after half an hour about shit bit of ketch up ,gowns ,drycleans, music ,aim ,flirt ,the conversation was over .I was the quiest among them .

Author's pov .

Meanwhile scenes at Jack 's home was quite different since the conflict .Jack didn't talk to his parents much he just came, ate and slept. All wasn't going quite well between him and his dad and now he was going to his home suspended.hailey had no idea about his suspension he didn't tell her to make her feel guilty . Now the task for Jack was too make everyone believe that he had real reasons to not attend the college . James was connecting with Emma from the day she accepted his request at cultural global qatar .

James Harrison, a playboy never had any loyal history. Emma was unaware of his dark past . On the other hand Alex knew as his brother is a passed out of Robert Gordon. He was stopping Emma but he wasn't sure about it ,Alex was falling for Emma 's innocence, but he didn't confess as she brought James topic . Emma did feel for Alex but she was too confused between love and a crush. As she had a crush on James since the lift meet up. Emma didn't tell Hailey about anything due to Hailey 's mess at college .