ep 13 "the passion was hard .."

Jack Harrison " the name seems like a powerful ,handsome and sadist man straight from the Netflix ".I must say ,thankfully in Qatar, we just see censored scenes . We can see him walking from the main gate to our department .he could easily be spotted due to his tall figure,someone I have recently had an encounter with .not even a normal one ,but a tale of conjusted lift with weird mixture of gestures. I was trying hard not to widen my eyes.  At this moment he was our head. I had no idea what was destiny upto? .

I was expecting a calm breeze all the summer the more I thought, the more fires were ignited .the passion was hard to explain . Not in a wrong way but that tension between us when his siren eyes recognized me . He didn't utter anything but I knew he hadn't forgotten that eye roll . It wasn't a eye roll completely but I glanced away . We all were seated in the next classroom nearby auditorium.he was like a moon among us all .

We all were barely visible especially me 5' 4 .it made me somewhat uncomfortable. He was at the podium introducing himself then suddenly my phone rang " summertime sadness - lana del ray " . It was very embarrassing I muted my calls. No mom this wasn't the right time to ask me to bring any vegetables or any grocery.  It was my first project . Thank God Harrison didn't react . " 10+ messages " ,I wasn't able to concentrate anymore. It was my mother asking me to come home emidiatelly ." Right now " . " your father was feeling a sense of uneasiness near his heart ,we are at qatar globus hospital, getting his ECG done " .