- CH.2

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

Heart || TOOBOE

"Yomigaette shimau yo
Anata no tamenara ikura demo
Machigai mo aiseru yo
Bakana monde sa
Ikikaette shimau yo
Anata ga kureta inochi dakara
Kakkou tsukete nai teru yo
Ai ga hoshikute sa"

 ___________________________________

•M/N'S POV•

"I assume you know why you're summoned here?"

VERY MUCH.
Wahlberg look at the both of us in disappointment.
God, i wish the ground would swallow me up.

"Is it because i baked creampuff inside the school kitchen?"

"Completely wrong"

I lost it, right then and there. If i was feeling guilty earlier now im fucking laughing my ass off.
However i kept my composure and just let out a giggle which didn't fail to escapes headmasters ears.

The hell, aren't he suppose to have bad hearing because of his old age?

"Ahem, Agnus. I believe i told you to look after him?"
Wahlberg pointed out, i cleared my throat.

"Its more like he found me first before i can even find him. i was tending a student from bullying" i reasoned with him, its pretty good. Ill give myself a pat on the back for doing something kind.

"That can't be helped...i appreciate you doing that"
SCORE! headmaster think so too. Im free from a 5 hour lecture!

"Anyway, Mash. You're wrongdoing is that you punched young Cavil and buried the bice principal" Wahlberg explained, refreshing our memory with the issue.

"This issue was seen as a problem over the bureau of magic" he continued before pulling out a paper under the table.
"This is a notice from bureau of magic to expel you immediately" i clicked my tongue.

"The bureau of magic is this countries highest legal authority, its no stretch that they completely controll the country" while Wahlberg was yapping my mind was on something else.

The only one who deserves to be expelled here is Lloyd Cavil for his indecent behavior. Bullying a student, threatening someone to do his dirty deeds and hurting a fellow student. Not to mention hes been doing this ever since he enrolled...

"At the core of their organization are the divine visionaries , this school furnishes the bureau with those qualified to be divine visionaries"

Dumb fucks who abuse their powers since they think they can manipulate everything just because their high status and above everyone else.

"As im sure you're aware, Cavil is a high-ranking member of the bureau, in other words...you have done something unforgivable" he finished, but before he can continue i cut him off.

"Excuse my interference headmaster but i would like the bureau of magic to look further into his reasoning and what led us into that situation in the first place, don't you think its alittle unfair? Especially, when they target the wrong person! Thats plain mediocre!" I snapped, i felt worthless to not even help nor fulfill my duty as president student council and as a guardian of mash.

"However—!" I stopped, having hope that he'll atleast take our side

"Whats more unforgivable is that this world take advantage of the kind ones, that ive been concered by the current state of this world..." Wahlberg picked up the paper and set it ablaze without hesitation. And that...that makes me crack a grin.