-CH.11

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«
Villain || Teniwoha

"Mr. Crazy Villain Villain
Yakousei no hanabira
Chigau fuku kite kimi no mae de wa danshi no furi suru
Haikei Dr. Duran Duran
Mukae ni kite kudasai
Kao mo shiranai dareka ni totte boku wa mou viran"
___________________________________

3RD PERSON'S POV•

"M/n!" A young kid with blonde hair ran happily towards his sibling. Both kids seems to have no mark on his face.

"vin? What's wrong?" A h/c haired kid tilts his head, looking at the kid named 'vin' in confusion. Vin filled his lungs with air after running.

"we need help with the preparation, mom's birthday is tomorrow!" Vin said with stars in his eyes. M/n smiled, just the mention of their dear mom fills him up with so much joy.

"alright, I'll be with you guys." M/n placed the small flower he picked on the grass. Before following Vin to their house.
Inside were a bunch of kids. All have no marks.

Including the said Male.

They all live inside a tiny orphanage, run by their mother named Gale Rome. AKA as mother.

She built this orphanage to keep lackmagics away from the governments eyes. She believes the kids deserve to live even if they didn't gain Gods blessings of magic.

M/n was very happy to be adopted by Gale. It was very intriguing when she said he was special among his siblings. Not in a favoritism type but she told the kid that she saw it when he was just an infant.

Gale was convinced that M/n can be the key she's been looking for. A key to the kinder world.

She would always say 'the strong protects the weak. Never give up on protecting your siblings and I'll never give up on protecting you' which leaves M/n to ponder.

Upon arriving inside the orphanage. M/n was greeted by his siblings. All asking him for the surprise party.
'abrother M/n what do you think suits the strimmers more? Blue or red?'
'brother! We found a cook book inside the drawers! Let's make mom a cake too!'
'big bro! Can you help me with pholis clothes?'

"Hey I ask him first!" Vin crossed his arms while holding
M/n's hand
"Now, now, dear siblings I'll help you all one by one but I'll help Vin first okay?"
"Okay!"

All the kids stopped surrounding the oldest as they seperate to do their things.
"anyways... You need me to help you with cooking?"
Vin nodded vigorously, stars twinkling in his eyes.
"mom won't be returning for 2 hours so I suppose I can help you bake a cake" M/n held Vin's hand. Leading the child to the kitchen.

Vin brought out the cook book and started to skim throught he pages.
"How about strawberry shortcake? Mom likes strawberries right?" Vin looks up to meet M/n's E/c.
"Sure, let's do that. I'll guide you with making it" M/n smiled sweetly at the small kid. Vin cheered grabbing all the necessary things for baking while the H/c haired kid collects the ingredients needed.

Both of them followed the recipe with precautions and carefulness. Until their hard works paid off.

"Phew, let's hide it somewhere. So mom doesn't notice"
M/n and Vin hid the cake inside a different food box, big enough to cover the cake. They then placed it inside the fridge making it hidden in plain sight.

As if on cue, they heard the doors creak open. Revealing their Mother. All children ran to her, giving her gifts and cards as a present.

"ah, what a exciting bunch" M/n chuckled at his siblings who couldn't endure their excitement for their mother birthday.