-CH.10

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«
Casino || Azari★

"Rakuen ni Bye Bye
Karimono no Lie Lie
Kiichatte Cry Cry
Kanjou kakekeru dake
Isshun de Bye Bye
Meitei wa Lie Lie
Kansei no Cry Cry
Sono mama nome Casino"
___________________________________

•THIRD PERSON'S POV•

"M/n? What are you doing here? Are you here to drop another pastry?" Abel said, glancing at M/n as if tôhere'spp nothing wrong.

"Actually no, in fact this is my last visit here." The male was standing by the entrance. The members of the Magia Lupus staring at him with cold gaze

"Hm? And that's because...?" M/n grit his teeth, a tick mark was visibly on his cheek. He grip his umbrella tight.
"Don't play dumb with me. You and your 'buddies' are collecting Gold coins from other dorms." He glared at Abel who doesn't seem to react much.

"Ah, so you've finally caught on. Took you long enough. Are you going to stop me too?" Abel asks. Turning his body to face the president by the door.

"Not yet. If you must know, I'm here to kindly ask you to stop this nonsense" Abel was unfazed by his words.
"Nonsense? None of this is considered nonsense. I'm afraid I cannot comply with your request" Abel glared at
M/n, his Doll staring at the said man soul like the one carrying it.

M/n sigh heavily, taking his umbrella out the strap. The tip of it grazing the floor gently as he walk towards Abel. His members was about to stop him but the male send them a death glare

They flinched, and stayed put. M/n scowl deepens towards Abyss who looks like he's about to sunk under the ground.
"Tell me, what is your goal? For you to do something so evil, I bet it's worth to hear" M/n said, sarcasm dripping from his voice

"my only goal is to create a world free of impurities."

...

"that's it? Then we have the same goa—"

"No, my ideal world is different from yours. You see, you seek a world of kindness...where people live in harmony, treat people equally, and for that law of lackmagic to not get exiled from this world. That's the opposite to what I desire. Commoners must be exterminated. They should stay at the bottom, below the rich. No equal treatment shall be given. Impurities are a disgrace in this world, so don't say we want the same thing" Abel glared, seemingly remembering a part of his childhood.

His mom, she died because of a greedy poor man who wanted more food. Disgustingly dismissing her deaths as a comeuppance. Her death created a vengeful anger inside Abel. Changing his view towards the poor. Seeing them as the lowest of the low.

They don't deserve privilege...

They don't deserve human rights...

What they deserve is death.

Their mere presence just puts dirt into the perfect world they live in. Which is why they don't need to live.
His mom death was caused by kindesss...

Honestly, that trait should just disappear. It shouldn't exist. It's laughable enough that people can't see through evil by just acting nice. And the kind people gets taken advantage of.

"You're wrong...all people deserve to live. Is this really what you're fighting for? It's making me feel disgusted" M/n was fuming with anger.

It's taking him back to when he was an orphan.

The lack of privilege they have living in the slumps. Worst of all was people looking at them like they were roaches.
Only their 'Mother' was there to take care of them. Unfortunately she died protecting them from the people who own our Orphanage.