-CH.4

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«
★IDOL || YOASOBI★

"Daremo ga me wo ubawareteiku
Kimi wa kanpeki de kyuukyoku no aidoru
Konrinzai arawarenai
Ichibanboshi no umarekawari"
___________________________________

M/n's POV•

".... De....nt"
.
.
.
"Pres— ke up...!"
.
.
.
"Pres—!"
.
.
.
"..."

SMACK!

"Ow! The hell?!" I jolted awake, finding Rayne hovering over me. The culprit was clearly him, given to the fact that his hand was a bit red from the force of the slap.

"I'm waking you up" he said with a straight face. I look at him and disbelief, ready to throw hands.
"Wake me up like a normal person!" I grab his collar, making the yellow-black haired man's face closer to mine.

The feeling of his breath brushing my face gently while I stare him down with tired eyes. He was startled by the sudden action, he placed his hands beside my head to create space for his and my face

"Is it just me or have you become more handsome...?" I mumbled. Feeling my eyes drooping again. The grip on his collar eased but he held my hand.

SMACK!

i jolted back awake again. Rayne had used my own hand to slap myself.
"Stop saying nonsense..." He mumbled, turning away from me to pick up his messenger bag.
"I'm going, you better make it in time before class starts" Rayne didn't spare me any more glance and left me there with a red mark on my face.

"That bitch—"
.
.
.
.
.
TACK

TACK

TACK

I run, i run to catch up to Rayne before he can even enter his classroom. I launched my hand back and gave him the most forceful smack I could manage.

His body unfortunately turned to the right to the corner and left me slipping, falling right on my face.
The loud thud alerted him to turn behind him.
"Ow..." I muttered. I can hear his small chuckle as I let out a groan letting him know I wasn't pleased by his laugh.
"Seems to me you've taken a liking to that floor, no?" Rayne smirked, he was for sure to get back at him later during recess

"I do not!" I stood up, using my hand as support to push me up. I brush off the dust that got stuck on my uniform.
"You should go to your class, 1 minute before the bell rings" Rayne gestures at the clock. I grit my teeth knowing he won this time
"I'll get you back i swear!" I shouted at him angrily. He casually waves goodbye to me while I struggle to hurry to my class

Tch, that stupid double hair-colored chameleon shithead cocksucker. I stomp my way through the halls. Entering the room with a dark aura.

The students who greet me everyday hesitate to greet me as I walk by, Probably because of the scowl and the scratch on my forehead. I just want this day to end already.

Oh wait...i know someone who can entertain me.

And it was, Mash burnedead.

Just thinking about what trouble awaits later had already lifted my mood. Flowers blossomed my way as I skip.
My giddy mood was ruined when a piece of chalk collided my already wounded forehead.

The professor HAS to be a pro shooter in his past life since his aim was a HEADSHOT.

"tch, tch, late in the first period Mr. L/n" the professor click his tongue in disappointment. I gave him a blank stare, i know what excuse to give him.

" I trip on my way here while getting something for headmaster, if you must, please don't hit my wounded forehead" I answered in a monotonous voice I could manage. Yes, i have been using headmaster as an excuse for minor things.