-CH.3

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

Rabbit hole || DECO*27

"Mou yappa apitte rabittara ii jan
Pop na aibu utattara ii jan
Mittomonai kara shitto shimai na
Hakka shichau toka kusso dasee na
Samishiku nattara dare demo ii jan"
 ___________________________________

RAYNE AMES'S POV•

—"is that...Mash?"

M/n mumbled but it was enough for me to hear. I raise a brow at this, I haven't seen him before so im assuming he's a new student.

"Hm? Who's he?" a tiny curiosity peek my interest. M/n was known as a friendly president who likes to meet new faces so this shouldn't have that much effect in me

"Awh, well headmaster tasked me to guard him, but why is he one of the players?" He scratched his head in confusion.

I took another glance at the guy and it raise some question.

If he's a player then why is he not moving? Does he not know how to fly on a broom? Then why even play.

Stupid.

I clicked my tongue as I expected a boring game. I don't get why people find interest in this sort of thing. I know it's the a sport, but I don't get the hype about it.

"M/n this is boring, let's go" i tugged at the H/c haired boy next to me, I got ignored instead.

"Let's stay for a few minutes, I wanna see him play" he said, only focused on that kid named 'Mash'

Honestly, what so interesting about him? He looks average, and with that bowl cut of a hair cut makes it even worse.

I glared at the raven haired male inside the ring. M/n on the other hand was clapping while grabbing a snack inside his messenger bag.

I groan, looking up at the players up in the sky fighting for the ball and scoring points. Team Lang was on the lead while our dorm was awfully behind. Where's the MVP in duelo? He's not here?

My eyes travel to search for the Captain. It ended up landing on the ground as a last resort of search. And thats where he is, along with the kid.

They seem to be...Talking? In the middle of the game... Seriously what the fuck is going on.

The two talked about something as I stared at them with a judging face. This fight has no substance. 

The captained finished talking and was about to fly to join back into the match but then as if their luck was bad enough.

A member of the opposite team suddenly bump into him. not an accident, i was obvious he had the intention to injure the MVP to have him get benched.

M/n didn't take it lightly as he slammed his hands on waist-high wall that prevents us from falling inside the ring.

"Thats Foul! Is that allowed?!" M/n asked with hope in his eyes. My expression soften.

"Erm...i guess so, I mean he didn't use magic, so i think anything they can do to win is okay, the coach didn't said anything about it." I shrugged my shoulders. A gasp escapes M/n's lips, his face holds a worried expression for Mash

I would be lying if I said I wasn't feeling jealous there.

M/n's suddenly did something that surprise me.