-CH.8

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

Angel  || Akumi, KAFU

"Iki o sutta nochi, hakidasu you ni
Anata wa jigoku ga fusawashii wa
Anata ga shinu no o yurusu nante
Watashi wa doko made mo enjeru sa
Enjeru sa"
 ___________________________________

•M/N'S POV

Okay... Um... How the fuck did i ended up in this position...?

I'm here in the middle of the forest, sitting on a log with Mash, Dot and Lauren...

 ____lauren___Dot___Mash___me___
|                         L O G                             |
 —————————————————

(Sitting position)

Me and Mash is minding our own world while Dot and Lauren do their thing. Silence filled the air, as Mash's chewing could only be faintly heard.

"Thank you so much for what you did earlier" Lauren said for the millionth time. My eye twitch at the scene unfolding beside me.

Suddenly me and Mash is third wheeling over here?

Not that I want to join but uh...My eyes are begging to be pierced.

"I-it was nothing... —" Dot stopped when he felt the slight touch from Lauren, knees-to-knees.

Yeah, we are definitely third wheeling here. Is nothing interesting going to happen today? Might as well excuse myself out.

"I should go—" 

"COOL! COOL! COOL!" I choked on my own spit when I heard Dot yell, slapping himself. I plopped down on the log, waiting to how the situation will turn to.

"What's with him? Freaky" she mumbled. at that point, i completely lost it. I laugh silently, my shoulder quivering.

"Huh? What'd you just say?" Dot asks, seems like he didn't hear what the girl just said.

"I was mesmerized by how manly and wonderful you are. oh no, i actually said wonderful!" She said, masking what she said earlier

"Huh, I thought I heard two syllables"

"But it's the truth, you really are wonderful!" She bats her eyelashes at Dot which completely ended it for him.

Suddenly, The redhead man kneeled on the ground and repeatedly bump his head on the hard ground.

I chuckled slightly.

It's really funny to see Dot like that, has he never pulled any bitches before? No doubt—

?

A familiar shiver crawled on my skin, i look at the girl beside us. Seeing her smilling. But something about it is off.

I took out my closed umbrella and mumbled a spell. 

[SEE NO EVIL: REVEAL THY DARK]

I felt an ominous aura, I can sense that there's a spell being casted secretly. Is it from Lauren? I pointed my umbrella towards her direction.

A love spell huh?

What's the reason for that? To bring down the others to hog the silver coins? Most likely...

While I rambled in my thoughts, she shifted herself towards Mash.

3RD PERSON'S POV•

Lauren smirks at her greatness, she managed to pull another guys heart. Her magic is truly useful. Now to finish the two person beside her.