-CH.5

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«
Demons Banquet || Tomonari Sora

"Aa, kappira keya sonokuchi
utage, utage ga hajimande
mottaini eya ichido kiri
suki na mono dake
tabe na hare"
___________________________________

Swish...

BLINK

swoosh...

BLINK

A certain H/c haired man blink at the scene infront of him in anticipation.
Both Mash and Lance were standing there, sending glared at each other while the wind blows tint piece of leaves.

'are they going to begin or...?'

"What's this about?" Mash finally break the tension.
"You're after them too aren't you? These coins I mean" Lance held up two silver coins in his hands.

'no need to flex I can always pull my two GOLD coins and rub them to his face' M/n yawned, feeling bored at just seeing the two stand.

"Two silver coins?! I thought only a select of upperclassmen had them!" Tom pointed out the obvious.
"Not to mention this guy... He has two line mark! He's totally bad news!"

While Tom gave a brief explanation of how two liners strong M/n decides to ready his snack for the fight.

[SWEET DELIGHT!]

He chanted, creating a plate of macarons midair and chamomile tea
Our elegant little protagonist sets up a table where he can sit. Creating a small tea party for himself.

"We'll bet on each others coin in a match, we will continue until the loser can't lift a finger or gives up"
Lance explained.
"any kind of duel involving magic is considered taboo in this school, that's why I'm hoping you didn't tell headmaster about this, president M/n" Lance turned to glare at the man who was casually sipping tea.

M/n choked, wiping his chin with a napkin.
"N-no! Not at all! Keep going!" M/n averted eye contact, sweating profusely since he did snitch to the headmaster about it.

"Anyway, if you really think about. There's no way you can refuse, not as long as I have this" Lance shook the bottle lightly, proving his point.

"And, the game plays well in my position, not that I even need a handicap. Its clear who the winner will be" the blue haired man said in full confidence.

"At the entrance exam, you were soft. Prioritizing another person instead of your own goal, I could never lose to a slacker like you" Lance insulted Mash, not that it even did any damage on the mushroom head kid.

M/n's eyes narrowed at Lance's choice of words.
'why is this dude being an edgelord so hard. I can see his motive but achieving it in that way is pathetic at it's best. Bringing down people who appears as a threat to his goal'
M/n can already tell he wouldn't like the kid's attitude especially when he's picking a fight with his kid, Mash burnedead

"Don't do it Mash!!"
"That's right! I've got a bad feeling about him" Lance shook the bottle alittle to make the three shut up with their complaints.

"What's wrong? Are you getting cold feet?" Lance scoffs.
"No, enough of that, let's just get this started" Mash prepared his fist.
Lance shrug his shoulders, taking out his wand out of his robe pocket.
"Ah, atleast you've got spirit" Mash waited for Lance's first move.

"But first, let's make things a bit easier"
Lance direct his wand upward, making M/n raise a brow at his action. Before realizing what was about to happen.

[SEE NO EVIL: PERCEIVE ATROCITY!]

M/n opened his umbrella, creating a barrier to protect him inside as long as he's inside the umbrella, he then pointed the eye of his umbrella to mash to protect him as well.