Part 4

During my first day at school, where I eagerly attended my initial history class, I experienced an unexpected encounter that left a lasting impression. As I confidently approached a vacant desk, I noticed questioning gazes lingering upon me. With unwavering determination, I placed my bag on the desk, preparing to settle in. 

Suddenly, a classmate seated in front of me abruptly slammed their hand down on the desk, erupting into an aggressive outburst. Their demanding voices pierced through the air as they questioned my audacity to sit there. 

However, undeterred by their hostility, I maintained my composure. In a revealing moment, our eyes locked and she glimpsed a profound mix of disdain and inner strength within me. 

Fuelled by her obvious disapproval, she impulsively attempted to strike me, but little did she know, I possessed a hidden power. With a swift and calculated move, I effortlessly rendered her unconscious, swiftly removing her from the equation by hurling her out the window. 

Peace was restored, enabling me to finally return to my seat, ready to immerse myself in the intriguing world of history. In an unexpected turn of events, my day began with a rather comical mishap. As I nonchalantly scribbled insults on the table, eager to vent some frustration,

 I inadvertently created a chaotic jumble of words that had me momentarily perplexed. Soon enough, the classroom buzzed with anticipation as the exam commenced. To my utter astonishment, the questions posed were a breeze, prompting me to finish at lightning speed. The look of incredulity on everyone's faces, including the teacher, mirrored my own disbelief when an A+ plus was bestowed upon me. presence. 

But instead of greeting me with hostility, she scowled at me before falling silent. Then, she posed a question that left me momentarily stunned. "Why didn't you punish me like you do your brother?" she inquired, almost shocking me. In response, I calmly explained, "I gave you a chance to change, and I believe you have."

 The expression on her face shifted from anger to gratitude as she calmed down and sincerely apologized.From the very instant our paths crossed, it was unmistakably apparent that fate had intertwined our lives, bestowing upon us the cherished title of best friends forever after, or affectionately known as BFFAs. 

This profound realisation ignited a surge of elation within us, as we basked in the comfort of having discovered a kindred spirit to accompany us on life's unpredictable odyssey. 

To honour and etch this extraordinary connection in our hearts, we chose to exchange meticulously crafted friendship bracelets – palpable emblems of our unwavering dedication to each other. Naturally, as legend has it, we were cognizant of the exceptional circumstance wherein a Goddess may willingly sever our woven ties. 

Yet, this implausible prospect failed to dim the brilliance of our camaraderie; contrarily, it reinforced our appreciation for the treasure we had unearthed in each other's company.

With time, our days blossomed with uncontrolled fits of laughter and whispers laced with secrets. The inevitable dull moments transformed into gateways to explore untapped escapades and further solidify our seemingly indestructible alliance.

The day commenced like any ordinary one, the sun gently rising and casting its warm glow across the horizon. However, the seemingly normal facade was shattered when Christal, our enigmatic guardian, materialised before me with a jarring abruptness. 

Her appearance alone was enough to incite a deep-seated fear within me, as we were all aware that she would only make herself known under the most dire of circumstances. 

As if confirming my darkest suspicions, her ethereal voice echoed throughout the room, delivering a menacing warning: "Alice, you are in grave peril! Your best friend's romantic involvement with your stepbrother has driven her to conspire against you." 

The up coming revelations were utterly appalling – my own sister and stepbrother had planned my untimely demise for precisely eight o'clock the following morning, and my so-called confidante had been instrumental in orchestrating this heinous betrayal.

Icy tendrils of dread crept down my spine as I recalled instances where my friend's reactions to mentions of my stepbrother seemed peculiar and strained. It dawned on me that her true nature was that of a deceptive and malicious person who I had blindly trusted. 

With steely determination surging through my veins, I decided it was time to put an end to their wicked designs once and for all. In order to do so, I would assemble a competent team capable of apprehending those who sought to bring harm upon me while also gathering irrefutable evidence of their abominable deeds. 

Authors note, the girl up there is Bffa FQ but her real name is Bai Young. :)