Part 10

I soon learned that the pirates had also been enchanted by the island and decided to settle here. They built a new ship and established a town on the other side of the island.

Despite our differences, the pirates and I became good friends. 

We shared stories of our adventures and celebrated our newfound home.

As the days turned into weeks, my loneliness began to consume me.

 I could no longer bear the heavy weight settling in my heart,

 and eventually, I decided to bring some light into my life by adopting children.

 I visited the local orphanage and found six wonderful kids who instantly captured my affections.

 However, much to my dismay, another woman was keen on adopting them as well. 

This ignited a fierce battle between us, ultimately ending with me emerging victorious.

 The six children - three beautiful girls and three charming boys - quickly became the centre of my world. Their names were Alex, Jenny, Aaron, Ian, Max (a girl, just so you know), and Sam. 

A year had passed since I'd fled from my past life, but the comfort of secure anonymity was shattered when I unexpectedly encountered a terrifying symbol from those times - 

an airplane descending from the sky. 

My blood ran cold as a large figure emerged from within the aircraft;

 it was none other than Jared, 

the intimidating leader of the Red Wolf faction that I had been hiding from. 

Panic surged through me as our eyes met, but there was no time to think

 - instinct kicked in and I fled for my life.

 Unfortunately, Jared's strength ultimately proved greater than mine;

 he caught up to me easily,

 wrapping his arms around me in a suffocating embrace before everything faded to black.

The next thing I knew, I found myself strapped tightly into the passenger seat of Jared's private jet, bound for an unknown destination.

"What are you going to do with me?"

 I asked, my voice trembling. Jared gave me a cold, calculating look.

"Don't worry, Alice," he said. "You'll soon find out."

With that ominous statement, 

Jared turned his attention back to the controls, leaving me to my thoughts. 

The engines roared to life, and we were soon airborne, flying towards a fate that I could only imagine.

My mind raced as I struggled to understand why Jared had tracked me down after all these years.

 Had he come to seek revenge for my escape? Or was there something else at play?

Whatever the reason, I knew one thing for sure - I was in for the fight of my life.

As we arrived at the mansion that was a faded memory to me we landed in the private airport.

I was unstrapped personally by Jared so there was no escape.

 He carried me into the mansion like a princess and then he told me he loved me.

 It was hard for me to believe after he was trying to make me his prisoner a year ago but his eyes told me otherwise.

 He looked at me like I was his life source.

 He said he missed me and would do anything for me.

 It was a bit shocking.

 And so he said "I will never let you out of my sight again.'

'The realisation hit me hard and my life