Chapter 3 || Zaiden

Embraer Lineage 1000E.

A real beauty it is, the private jet.

We are waiting for Mr. Vasilly and his family.

God knows how long they take because I've been waiting for them for the past 30 minutes. I glanced over to look at my father, to see if he is annoyed as well. He is not. Is it just me? I'm losing patience.
I really need time for myself. A relaxing day just- no. I'm not going to think about that.

Finally, I see her and...

Fuck.

She looks... ethereal.

A flowy blue satin dress. Full length. A slit.

Fuck, I want to tear it off right now

What the fuck? Zaiden. Pull yourself together. What's wrong with me? I'm not a pervert.

My father gives me a glare. I get the hint. I walk towards her to greet her and Mr. Vasilly. I don't notice Mrs. Vasilly right away. Is she not here? Whatever. As long as we get this over with and the dinner ends in a disaster.

"Zaiden. Dahlia." My father addresses us, "Me and Mr. Vasilly wont be attending this dinner. Something important came up with well.. Mrs. Vasilly which is why she isn't here. This means.. You both have to go and have dinner by yourself. Get to know each other. It'll help since you are getting married."

What. The. Fuck.

I scan Dahlia's face. Stress. Her mother.

I sigh, annoyed. It is going to be a long dinner. Dahlia hugs her father goodbye. For what? We will only be gone for a few hours. Jesus. Dramatic as fuck. How am I going to deal with her.

We board the plane. I sit next to the window. And she sits next to me.

What the fuck. Out of all the seats, she chose the next next to me. I clench my jaw.

God, She is annoying me already, and we haven't even taken off. The night is still young.

"Uhm.. hi.." She says with a soft voice. I almost did not hear her.

I ignore her anyways. As long as we get this shit over with. We can keep our mouth shut and lie about the dinner later on when asked. 

"Zaiden?" She tries to get my attention.

Can she not shut up? Does she not get it? I don't want to talk to her. 

What has gotten into me?

I can't ignore her. She hasn't done anything. Its my fault. 

"What is it?" I said in a harsh voice. Maybe it came out too harsh. She flinched a bit

"Sorry" she mumbled