Arranged Marriage - A Draco Malfoy Lemon

Hello! This is my first entry on this site so I EXCEPT CRITISIUM! This first chapter is really dull in my opinion but, the fun comes in the second chapter and things get gradually interesting trust me! Sadly, I had to write this or else you people would be lost.

P.S. By the end of this, not everything will be clear all the same.

                                                                                 - BeastyDraco

'My life is officially over,' thought Draco as his mother had finished talking, or so he thought.

"Draco, she's a lovely young lady! She's intelligent, beautiful and very VERY obiedient," she once again began to say.

"Mother I don't want to get marr-" I was suddenly cut off.

"Oh and she's a dancer too! Very flexible, she does yoga apparently! Oh Astoria and you are going to be such a couple, and they'll be here any moment now!" she said as she got up from her place on the couch in living room towards the entrance stairwell.

"Draco, come on now!" she said. I muttered something unintelligent and did as told. I saw my mother straightening her grey gown. She turned towards me and smiled.

"You look like such a gentleman," she told me and she came towards me to straighten my tie. I was wearing a black suit with black socks and dress shoes. I also had a plain white shirt tucked in showing a grey belt with my tie. My mother began straightening the collar of my shirt over my suit jacket. I put my hand in the pocket of my pants spreading my jacket apart.

"Draco don't do that you'll start slouching and it won't look appropriate, and remember,this is Astoria's first time be gentle with her," my mother told me. I did as told and straightened out my jacket, I knew I was supposed to be gentle, obviously my mother would set me up with someone completely innocent, just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Oh they're here!" my mother said happily as she quickly collected herself and took one more look at me smiling before she opened the door. I was standing but the giant stairwell, a fair bit away from the door.

My mother immediately complimented Mrs.Greengrass as they entered. My father was conversing with Mr.Greengrass and as Astoria entered she looked around before complimenting my mother. Mr.Greengrass looked like a very normal pureblooded man in terms of dresswear, a suit, brushed hair, a polished presence. We shook hands before Mrs.Greengrass opened her arms out for a hug and kiss. She was wearing a long black dress with a dozen sets of perals going down her neck ending at her abdomen, she had a feather hat and fur cloak to match. I hugged her and kissed both her cheeks as the proper greeting. Then there was Astoria. She looked absolutely lovely. I may not like the fact that this marriage is so soon, but Astoria is a beautiful dispite the negative comments throughout Hogwarts. She wore a biege dress shirt tucked into a black pencil skirt that ended inbetween mid-thigh and her knees. She wore simple black heels, not platform, but not dancing shoes. Her black cloak still on, showing the flow of dark brown curls on her shoulders that brought out she black eyes and pink lips. She wore little make-up, mascara and iron eyeliner, no eyeshadow, her skin flawless. She was about 5,8 with her heels so 5,5 without them, I would soon find out.

"Hello Astoria, you look lovely," I told her as I approached her and kissed her before standing by her side. She smiled at me. This kiss was just for show, her parents want her in good hands so I friendly welcoming 3 second kiss is nothing. Besides we've met a bunch of times before, we are expected to have a 'connection' by now.

"Thank-you, you look dashing yourself," she said. I forced a friendly smile and turned to my parents and apparently everyone was staring at us. My father broke the silence.

"Well we should leave these two, besides the reservation are at 6," he said. I didn't notice my mother was already wearing her cloak.

"Are all the suitcases there?" asked Mrs.Greengrass.

"Yes, Lucius sent them out this morning," said my mother.

"Goodbye you two," said my mother as she kissed my cheeks and Astoria's. Then was Mrs.Greengrass. My father nodded his head and patted my back before turning to Astoria. Mr. Greengrass complimented his daugher first before turning to me while everyone was talking to my mother at the moment.

"Draco," he said to me putting an arm on my shoulder, "I am giving you one of my two most precious things, Astoria, please take care of her. She was raised well and I know she has had problems in the past but, she has to be as important to you as she is to me."

"Of course, sir, I wouldn't dare think otherwise, she deserves the best," I told him.

"Good," he said before shaking my hand and joining the others. Once I closed the door, Astoria began taking off her cloak. I realized her dress shirt was actually fake and had an open back, when she turned around and straightened her hair I noticed her hair was in alinement with her breasts and was layered in the back. I looked her up and down which made her blush and turn away.

"Your things have been put away in a separate room for now but you have a bathroom and a dresser for main things. Come, we'll put your cloak there," I told her and began escorting her into my bedroom up the staircase. She nodded and quiety came, as I opened the door to my room she stopped and stared. I took her cloak from her and hung up on her side.

My bedroom is about the side of a five-star hotel suite. It has a king sized four poster bed in the middle, a closet on one side that covers the entire side of the room with four different doors. Astoria's dresser covered the wall connecting to the bed and closet. The other side had a balcony covering the wall room my bed to the wall, the other wall had pictures surrounding my large desk and another door connecting to large bathroom. The wall connecting to the bathroom wall and the entrance door had a large full body mirror, the other side had a truck in the corner containing my weights, my broom leaned against it. My Hogwarts truck was in front of my bed. Astoria walked in looking around.

"Your room is ama-," I cut her off by kissing her and pulling her waist against mine, rubbing them together.

"No more talking," I told her. My jacket on top of my truck forgotten. Now the fun begins.