Re-morning

Draco's P.O.V.

I made my way up the stairs.

"She'll come around, she always does," I thought to myself. Who does she think she is? I am a Malfoy, she ought to know better than to disrespect me anyways. I am going to walk straight in my bedroom and make Astoria get up and on her knees, and show her who's in charge. I should have done that yesterday morning. Then I wouldn't have gotten all soft. I got to my room and pushed the door open with my mouth open ready to yell-

...but I couldn't. Because I a didn't see her.

Astoria's figure laid dead-like on the mattress, pale, unmoving, yet beautiful in her sleep she still was with her slight breath and slowly moving chest as she inhales and exhaled. Her arms hung over the sides in distorted positions that were comfortable to her yet strange to look at. She was an odd and beautiful thing. I then thought about her toned stomach and lovely legs that were under the covers and I felt  jolt in lower abdomen. I thought of her pale skin, the softness, and gentleness she had that I obviously didn't give back. I thought about the library and my mistake, my pleasure was more important than being sure she was okay. Her face was tear stained from the library, and I remembered her tears in Hogwarts. I remembered calling her fat, in snarky ways. I remember toying with her, using her in Hogwarts to convince a teacher I was innocent when something happened, just because I knew she thought I was attractive. The tug in my abdomen quickly changed from lust and passion to quilt and horror, as I thought of the things I had done after those stupid years, as I thought of my seventh year, the one I never really had, the one I spent at home and being trained to kill innocent living things.

All I did was look at her, I knew she deserved better. I will be nice. A gentleman, but remain superior. I don't want her in pain anymore for my sake, but I also do not want her getting the wrong idea as well.

I went to my room to change, I didn't want her waking up and thinking its still morning when its past noon already. I took a shower and  put on black dress shoes and flannel pants with a white thin V-neck shirt. I looked casual but rich. As I finished using a drying charm of my hair and walked out of the bathroom Astoria was awake and looking around the room confused. She stopped to stare at my body before blushing and taking in her own appearance, I saw myself staring at her lovely breasts. A C or D cup possibly, pointed pink nipples ready for the pulling and sucking and lavishing that I would desire her as I rubbed both on either side. I walked up to her as she covered herself before I got there. I took the comforter and ripped it off her and off the bed. I grabbed her arms and forced her on her back and trapped her arms with my one hand as the other stroked the side of her body in soothing motions. She struggled and started to moan as I glided my finger tips along her body.

"Shh," I said, "I haven't even got to the good part yet." She quieted down as I pressed my lips to hers in a light kiss, but I never broken the contact. I could feel my crotch growing my pants as I moved down her neck to which she moaned and arced her back upwards rubbing her hard nipples against my shirt which I could feel through the thin fabric.

I moved downward to her chest and kissed the middle of where her breasts meet before lavishing her left nipple. She moaned loudly and gripped the sheets. I switched to give attention to the other breast before moving upwards to her neckline. I then proceeded to her ear and nipped it.

"Good morning," I said, in my most seductive tone. She shivered and I smirked into her neck before playing with her skin and placing a gentle kiss on her lips. I stayed on top on her and waited for her to open her eyes. When she did she closed them automatically and I snickered.

I got up and pulled her with me. I took some clothes that Flor had put out and gave them to her. She went to change and shower. I waited until she locked the door before I undid my trousers and pulled them down with my boxers. I was hard and unsatisfied. I rubbed my hand over my cock in soothing motions and gradually got faster and faster. I pictured a busty and horny Pansy sucking my balls and playing with herself. I tightened my grip and felt my pre-cum going on the bed sheets. I then pictured Daphne and Pansy together nipping at each others' naked bodies and occasionally turning to me and sucking my dick and balls together. I became so hard and yet I couldn't' cum, something was keeping me from cuming and I didn't know what was going on. I was beyond tempted to go over to Parkinson Manor and- HOLY BLOODY BITCH!

As I was fantasizing, I hadn't heard or noticed Astoria walk out of the bathroom in her light pink silk pajama bottoms and tight black tank-top without a bra! He erect nipples stuck out of her shirt as she broke me out of my trance with her soft lips over mine. She kissed me softly and gently took my hands away from my - at this point - throbbing member, and placed her tiny hands over them. I took her flung her onto the bed before joining her and laying on my back. She put on leg on either side of me, and gently took me in her hands again. He hands were petite and soft, as she rubbed me over and tightened her grip. I looked at her face, she was debating, I could tell. She didn't know whether to suck me or not, so I made it easy. I took her shoulders and turned us over. I ripped off her tank top.

TO BE CONTINUED...