The Fun Begins

NOTE: The chapter after this has been locked! Please FOLLOW ME in order to continue reading after this chapter, or any other Locked chapter. Thank-you.

                                                                            ~BeastyDraco

She stood shocked. I smirked. She gulped and wasn't hiding it. I put my arm around her back pushing her even closer with no escape, no one to call for, she was trapped.

"Didn't your mother tell you?" I told her. She gulped and looked away. I took that as a yes. Her arms were pressed against my chest. My remaining hand on her waist migrated to her arse and squeezed it. She jumped slightly, not expecting it. My smirk grew, this was going to be fun.

"Look at me Astoria," I demanded. She slowly turned her head.

"It's easy, you just have to relax into it," I told her, "Nothing bad is going to happen," my voice was suductively whispering to her as my hands both came to hug her lower back and wrap them around her completely. There was no space between us except for her arms against my chest.

"I wouldn't know, I've never done this before," she quietly said to me. I smirked.

"Clearly, or else your hands wouldn't be there,"I told her. She looked at me as if saying 'then where do you want them to be?' I grabbed her hands and put them around my neck before putting my hands around her waist again, closing all the space between us, she fixed her arms so that they were around my shoulders.

"Now, let's try this again," I said to her before kissing her deeply. She was taken back.

"By that Astoria, I want you to kiss me back, and let your hands move as they please, trust me, mine will," I said quickly before kissing her deeply once more. This time she closed her eyes and deepened it making it become a heavy make-out session. 'That's more like it' I thought to myself. My hands ran up and down her back, over her shoulders, down towards her arse, constantly pressing her to me, making every contact as hot as possible.

Astoria caught on and began running her hand through my hair, and up and down my neck. Then, she did something I never thought she had the courage to do. She ran her hands down my shirt and pulled it out of my pants and began unbuttoning it. I smirked through the kiss and pulled her shirt out of she skirt and unzipped in, letting it fall to the ground and putting my hands underneith the little of her shirt that wasn't already bare and caressing her back. She stopped. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her.

"What is it?" I said. She looked nervous, I could practically feel her becoming uneasy. My mother told me this would probably happen, I guess I should resort to my back-up plan 1.

"Astoria,"I told her as she looked at me with fear in her eyes, "you are going to take off your shirt and do something for me ok?" She looked at me and hesitated before starting to unbutton her shirt.

"Ok," I said as I left her to finish off her shirt and went to one of my closet doors and pulled out a long silk grey bathrobe. I closed my eyes before opening my mouth and turning to face her.

"Astoria, I am not going to look," I opened the robe out infront of me so she could step in through it, "You, are going to step out of your shoes so you'll have only your under garments and this on top, and I won't look at you until you want me to." She did as told and wrapped herself in the robe.

"Thank-you," she said. "You can open your eyes now." She was very shy and backed away from me. She then took a deep breathe before coming up to me and finishing my shirt. Me, being very proud of my body, shrugged off my shirt as I undid the cuffs of my shirt. Astoria, just like the rest, admired my built form. When I was done I looked at her and smirked as I kicked off my shoes and socks. She became tense again.

"Turn around," I told her. She obeyed once again. Mother was right, pretty obeident. I took off  everything I had on and walked up to her pressing myself against her so she could feel me through the silk fabric blocking the skin on skin contact I desperately needed. I grew harder as I rubbed myself between the cheeks of her bum. I moaned.

"One step closer," I told her. She gulped again. She was incredibly nervous that her knees were slightly shaking. I pulled her hair to the side and began kissing her neck, shoulder and nipping at her ear. She wore simple peral studs and matching necklace, no bracelet, but a silver anklet.

She moaned. I smirked. "So you like that?" I told her mockingly as her cheeks became flushed. I picked her up bridal style causing her gasp in shock. I held her in my arms as she calmed down. She looked at me in shock. My smirk grew.

"I just thought that we should move this to the bed now," I told her and walked towards the bed.