Talking About...Stuff

Draco's P.O.V.

Our day went on fairly well, I couldn't stand it that she was cleaning so...I actually helped her. When that was done I gave her a better, descriptive tour of the Manor trying to explain to her that certain places aren't best to go into since the war and Voldemort's reign in his home. She nodded politely and agreed with me. She seemed to have noticed I didn't like talking about it. So she started talking about things when I was growing up.

She asked if I had ever gotten lost, I told her I did almost everyday.

She asked what it felt like to be a little boy growing up in such a big place all to himself, I didn't lie; I told her it felt like I was the King of everything around me with my parents always there to play as a child.

She asked if I ever wanted siblings, and I said never because I wanted the attention all on me.

She laughed and smiled a brilliant smile. I swear I was going soft. We just continued talking about stuff before we reached the library. I found out that her favourite thing in the world was reading, whether it was fiction or non-fiction and she admitted to reading muggle classics that were originally written by deceased  wizards or witches. I told her to close her eyes as I opened the doors. She kept them closed as I walked her into the center of the library. When she opened them her face was priceless and through the skylight above her and the grand windows within the library she looked like an angel in her ivory nightgown and robe. We hadn't bothered changing.

I sound like a love-sick fool but even if we don't 'fall in love' at least she was nice to look at. Her pale skin made her jet black hair and eyes stand out all the more. Her hair flowing down her back in a mass of messy curls as she spun around gasping at the size of the library. The library was slightly larger than Hogwarts' Great Hall. It had book shelves as it's walls and the room was a large oval shape and the book shelves were curved. There were staircases and about 30 levels around, and for the most part you still need to use a latter or magic to get a book down at times. She gasped at it in awe and I couldn't help but stare at the...mere perfection of her happiness. She looked at me and gave a look that made me just want to shove her against a bookshelf and ease the pain in my crotch. She walked over to a shelf and took a book that caught her eye. She was in the Health section. I walked over to her and found her smiling at random part within the book.

"Well?" I asked her. She smiled a devious smile and took the book and gave it to me, page opened.

"Read the beginning of the second paragraph on page 69," she said, clearly pleased. I was curious and allowed her to get away with her attitude as I smirked at the paragraph.

Many Witches worry about this but sex and pregnancies go together even after the child is conceived. In fact most couples find they are having more and more sexual intercourse due to the witches arousal and hormonal levels rising. It is very healthy to continue sexual intercourse in order for the witch to-

I didn't bother finishing. I looked at Astoria who was untying her robe and I raised an eyebrow. Last night she was shy girl, now she's a horny woman. Maybe this pregnancy does have it's plus sides after all. I threw the book and grabbed Astoria's waist grinding it against mine as I became harder. I have to admit I wasn't very fond of this...randomness but as she kissed me and ran her hands threw my hair, nothing suddenly mattered.

WARNING! SMUT NEXT CHAPTER!

I apologize if I suck at it, my mind is still in some ways innocent.

XOXO BeastyDraco