The Deal

Draco's P.O.V.

Two hours, thrity minutes and 42 seconds later and I am still in front of the bedroom door waiting for Florence and Astoria to come out. Just then I heard the door creak open and I saw Florence come out. She closed the door behind her before coming up to me and smacking my with a clipboard on my arm repeated inbetween her words:

"What. The. Hell?!" she was upset and looked at me like I was a nutter. I stared at her with a death glare.

"It was sex Flor! I fuck girls all the time! This never happens except when they're virgins, so just tell me what the fuck happened," I said to her earning me a look of death. Damn if looks could kill....

"Well Draco how many PREGNANT women have you banged then huh? Because I just told you this morning, you were going to be a father, and now I have to tell you that blood you saw, was your unborn child," she said. Crap. I didn't think...but the book had said-

"We read a book in the library that said it's perfectly normal for witches to continue having sex while pregnant," I spat in frustration.

"Yes, it is fine, BUT I am sure if you continued reading it stated a CAREFUL way, usually, the sex is on a bed, where the abdomen isn't bent, and she is on her back in order not to mess with her cycle. The muggle world has it's own thing but since our cycle involves the kid's developing their magically abilities, messing up the cycle can be fatal," Flor stopped in front of the door to grab her bag, she headed towards the staircase. 

"This is messed up," I said under my breath.

"Oh I know it's messed up," she replied, "so I did you a favour, consider it my engagement gift," she said as we reached the front doors of Malfoy Manor. 

"Your fiance, just lost her virginity, became pregnant, and lost her unborn child all within the same 24 hours. I would say you are doing a spendid job," she said with every word dripping in sarcasm, "So, I wiped her memory with a couple hours, the only thing she will remember is last night and when she wakes up she will think her day has just started. Now, I can be sent to Azkaban for this, therefore, I expect a change. You already know how she will react to some things, so use that in a positive way."

I was in shock. A do-over? I actually get a second chance to make this right? And no one will ever know, just Flor and I, no one else.

"This is brillant! Thank-you, I didn't know you worked with memory charms," I said to her.

"Come on now Draco, when I was in school how else was I supposed to get away with free sex without wiping their memories right after. To this day my mother still thinks I am virgin," she said smirking. The reasons I completely adore Flor.

"Bad witch," I said winking at her, she came up to me and gave my derriere a slap and a squeeze.

"First of all, you're not my type," I laughed, little minx, "Secondly, I think your fun free sex days are over because Astoria will need a teacher," she winked, again MINX, "Thirdly, I forgot to mention, my memory charms are usually forever, but this one will last you a year."

Little bitch.

"Why?" I said in a completely aggrivated tone.

"Hey!" she answered in a very pissed off tone, "I am not the one who took a girl's virginity, got her pregant for the first time in her life, and- have her lose the baby all in the same damn 24 hours! She is afraid, and hurt and if you want to have a happy and healthy relationship with her you need to grow up and dig your brain out of your pants! She's going to be your wife one day, maybe not tomorrow but give or take two or three years from now you're going to be in your dress robes and she will be in grand white gown. You two are going to be bonded, physically and mentally. Your parents were married by choice and therefore don't have that, but you will. Try and take it siriously so that you can you just might be able to HAVE A LIFE! Face it Draco, you're fresh from the war, out of trails from the ministry, Aurors breathing down your neck, you have been trying to regain your life back and if you want that then you have to change! Or you can be exactly like your father and look where he is! Drinking away, cheating on your mother, and making everything a scandle! You are not your father Draco if you CHOOSE to be. Personally the one thing that's going to change your life is upstairs asleep and bound to wake up any minute now. She's a beautiful girl Draco, inside and out, as I was erasing her memories I decided to take a peek at her past memories and truly, I would be VERY disappointed in you for passing this up. If you don't believe me then how about this, in this one year, if you don't have any feelings or anything of the sort of respecting the fact of having a relationship with her...than I will make you tell her the truth. BUT! If you love her or at least have a respect for her and recognition as a wife, I will make the spell final and believe me Draco, you falling in love would be quite the shocker. Good day."

With that she left.

I sat on the end of the staircase. Me? In love? I am a man, not a pussy. I walked upstairs shaking my head due to Flor's nonsense, she will come around, eventually.

Or at least, I hope so.