The Library

Draco's P.O.V.

Our clothes were off within seconds as Astoria's hands were everywhere as were mine. Suddenly we were naked within a library. I was leaning against a desk as I put my hands under her bare bum and gave each cheek a soft but meaningful smack. Astoria moaned as we kissed. She placed her legs on either side of me and I pulled her up so I was holding her and her legs wrapped around my waist. I pushed inside her slightly before I felt her push herself all the way in. She threw her head back and gave me a look like made me harder - if possible- than before. 

She was biting her lips and her eyes were half closed but vivid with a mix of desire, want, need, and the pain of the sting of being pulled apart. I moved fast and hard. She was making me hard all day, I wasn't going to take this easy. She soon threw her head back as I was slamming into her. I could feel her orgasm as she was shaking and as it dripped out of her pussy as I thrusted inwards. 

I am strong, but not that strong...I turned us around and placed her on  the desk. I pushed into her and stayed there for a while as she ran her fingers through my hair, as we kissed. I hugged her body towards me and ran my hands over her lean curves. She changed so much from when I last knew her it's crazy. 

"Draco? Who are you taking to ball?" asked Crabbe as I was walking past a group of beauxbatons who shyly whispered to each other 'he's so hot!' in french. Little do they know, it's my first language. 

"I asked Pansy the other day. these Beauxbatons are too peppy and it would mean speaking in french the whole time, at least Pansy won't complain about the colour ceiling."

"Hey, Malfoy," said Goyle as he slowed near a group of beauxbatons, before looking at me. I slapped Crabbe on the back.

"You two get dates, I got to go get some book from the library before Granger takes it for the rest of the year," I said, leaving them to the beauxbatons girls who looked obviously, disgusted in my hench men. I turned the corner and entered the library, and in the backround I saw a small figure, sitting in a corner doing her homework isolated but intrigued in her studies. I would've said it was Granger if I hadn't noticed the Slytherin robes she had on. 

She was a fuller girl. Not fat, or chubby really. Her body just had everything in the wrong place. Her arms were toothpicks and her legs were the size of quaffels. She also had a slight belly that from a certain angle made her look pregnant.  It was Greengrass' little sister. Ateria? Astora? Aurora? Astoeria? I didn't know why I bothered. I walked by her, and from the window across from me, I noticed that she was watching me as I got my books. 

Curiosity got the better and I 'stretched' giving her a perfect view of my arms. Then I 'dropped' a book and bent over. She blushed massively as she saw my backside and when I turned around she was once again in her books. As I walked by her again to leave I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Sorry, I don't do pregnant girls.They're just not as hot" I left without seeing her reaction. 

I paused and pulled away from Astoria, causing her to moan in protest, which didn't help me be serious in any way. I looked at the girl before me. Truly, she was no woman, but a girl still in her becoming. She was twelve when I said that to her in the library. Now she's 18, and six years does  a lot of changes. Her arms were no longer toothpicks but strong and filled with a healthy amount of muscle. Her stomach was toned and she had abbs forming. And her legs...oOoOo her legs were tall and smooth, about 2/3 less than six years ago. Now that I think about it. Those were the only changes. Her face still had those dark black-brown holes filled with hurt as a twelve year old but now filled the desire of an 18 year old. Her dark brown hair flowed down, the only difference is the length that trails until half way down her back. Her face never had a single flaw, not a pimple or a freckle, or blackhead or beautymark in sight. Her skin was the soft unlike Pansy's half-soft and half-rough. I wondered what she thought of me as a twelve year old...if she thought I was a bastard and that she hated the fact that she was to marry me or if she's perfectly fine with it.

"Draco," she said as I snapped out of my daydream and thoughts. She looked at me and then looked down and started to pull away and off.

No way.

I grabbed her and pulled her off the desk and turned her around. I pushed her onto the table so that she was standing and bending over the table, and gave me a perfect view of her derriere. I was a bastard I know, but when I am horny, she better fucking listen to me and do the fuck I want! I have had enough of being nice.

I pushed my cock into her pussy with force and speed. Astoria cried out but I didn't care. I kept pumping into her and I grabbed her hips with my hands so that they were in a way where she couldn't move up, down, or anywhere. Good. I am in control and that is how it should be.

I left the library and realized I left a book on the counter in the library. I quickly ran in and from the corner of my eye saw that 'pregnant' slytherin girl wiping her eyes as she read her book. As I saw someone pass her in the library, she sucked in her stomach and had her bags and books covering her legs.  I quickly passed her, and walked out in search of Pansy for some fun.

I began to push faster than before. I was frustrated. Not with the sex but with myself for bringing up stupid memories at a time like this. I DIDN'T CARE WHEN I WAS 14! WHY SHOULD I CARE NOW? SHE'S HOT NOW! It was only when I moved my hands to push Astoria in a certain pose that I realized my hands were covered in blood.