.・✫・Chapter 1 - Who is she? ゜・。.

I kept took my bag and ran to the bus as fast as I could, how could I be so late on my first day?!

Well hello! I am isha!
And today is my first day of internship at an elite fashion program in udaipur. Getting in this program was the biggest struggle, but i did get in because of my hardwork and mumma's prayers.

After my day of internship I exited the building and as soon as I went outside I bumped straight into a guy who's chest was harder than the cake  rajveer bhai baked today, "ouch! "
"Watch your step dumbass"
Dumb- DUMBASS?!
Who was he to call me a dumbass-
Shit shit shit shit!
Mr. Agnivanshi Rathore! ... Ohhh fvck!
Before I could bow down and say sorry to udaipur's king, he just walked away and sat in his car..
(My conscience) damn bro the king called u a dumbass, lucky day ishu!

Ugh shut up! I told to my inner self as I walked inside and almost stumbled on my feet when someone jumped on me and hugged me "Myra?? Omggg!!! When did you come back from UK? "

"Ohh i came yesterday itself! But i wanted to surprise you so i didn't tell you jaaneman! "

"Hayeee what a surprise! Chal let's go have something I have so much to tell you"

"Ha ha mera paas bhi bohot kuch hai batane ke liye!!! "

(Yeah yeah even I have alot to tell you!)
Myra jumped in excitement as both of them headed to their favorite cafe. They both sat down after taking their food and Myra started talking.

"Sooo! Guess what???"
"What?"
"I'm getting married! "
Isha's Pov.

"WHAAT?! " I almost spit the coffee k was drinking when I heard Myra say she is getting married?!? Like how?! Who?! When?! Am I invited?! Oh ofc i am!

"Don't be happy dumbass!" Myra said making me confused..
"Hein? Why not? "

Isha kept her spoon full of cake down and told me something with a serious expression
" Im getting forced into this marriage, cause dadi sa wants me to marry her business partner's grandson "
I was shocked when I heard this, I thought she was getting married to her Boyfriend from UK, but apparently she is getting into a forced marriage

"What about Daniel your boyfriend? "
A sad expression appeared on Myra's face as she said "Dadi sa paid him to break up a 2 year relationship with me.. I mean how could she?! I hate her for this!"

"Ohh myra, please rona maat, tell me what can i do for you? Kuch toh help me bhi kr sakti hu na! "

(Oh myra please dont cry, tell me what can u do for you? I can do some help right?)

"Will you marry him for me?"

I spat my coffee the second time,
Matlab aadhi coffee toh mene shock me waster kardi yar!
(I really wasted half of my coffee being shocked)
"Have you lost it Myra? Why would I marry your groom! Dadi sa would kill me! "

"Nahiii ishuu!! She won't and that guy is handsome too!! And you know I really hate this marriage and stuff! And after getting betrayed by my boyfriend I really have trust issues now! "

"Listen to me myra, I am not doing this at all! This is ridiculous! "

Myra got up from her seat and fell directly on my knees begging me to marry her soon to be groom
"Dekhh ishu agar tune usse shaadi krli toh me jo chahiye vo krungi! Par tu ye karle tujhe meri kasam hai! "
(See ishu if u marry him so i will do anything u want, but please just do this!)

"Not a chance! No no no! "

I was about to get up but then suddenly myra got up and hugged me crying

"Ishu you don't know but i have less time to live... Actually in UK i got diagnosed with a disease and i dont have much longer to live, that's why I want to enjoy my life to the fullest"

I was so shocked at this that I started crying too.. I couldn't help but say yes.. I mean it's her wish and right now all that matters to me is her... My myra... My only best friend!

"Yes..i'll do it.. "

"WHAT!!! OMG YESSSS TYSM ISHUUUU I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCHHHH!!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!! "

I giggled a little but I was really sad from inside, I couldn't lose her... I don't know what to do.. But later she told me not to worry as there still might be a slight chance of her living.. I was still really worried tho.. I'll do everything in my will to save my best friend, no matter what!

Heyyy luvss!! Please support this new series! I hope you all enjoyed it!! Don't forget to leave a like!!!💗✨