゚+*:;;:*Chapter 4 - Her Tantrums *:;;:*+゚

Abhi's pov

I knew isha was in pain, but i couldn't tell her much cause I just...I-I don't want to and i just don't want her to think I love her. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw isha is not near me, so i excused myself from some of our guests and just as I was going to find her I saw her going to the kitchen, I followed her but Ranvijay caught be in between.

"Khamma gani rana sa"

He greeted respectfully, "Cut of the formality asswhole" I said as ranvijay laughed off patting my back. Well yes Isha's brother Ranvijay is my childhood best friend, I knew he had a sister but i never saw her as I was in London most of the time, and now when I married Isha I came to know she is Ranvijay's sister.
"Taking care of my sister or what huh? "
He said looking at me with a serious look,
"I am. " I said and before we could continue to talk dadi sa called ranvijay for some work and i went into the kitchen to talk to Isha about her health, but the scene in front of me made my blood boil. There was a guy forcing himself on Isha and before I could go choke him to death Isha slapped him hard right across the face,

"That's my girl" I whispered, wait wtf! "My girl?! There is no my girl abhimanyu, shut the fuck up! "

I was fighting with my inner self and suddenly that man was about to slap Isha and that's when all hell broke loose, I ran to her and held that mans hand, twisting it to the other side almost breaking it, when Isha held my hand and told me stop in a very weak voice and before I could look at her she fell unconscious but I was fast enough to catch her in my arms.

My heart was thumping like crazy, I wasn't in my senses I kept trying to wake her ul, my body weak and my eyes not being able to leave her closed ones, "Isha bacche please wake up! Petal please wake up!" I kept shouting when Ranvijay came into the kitchen hearing my voice,

"Abhi what happened- ISHA!"

He ran to isha and tried waking her up but it was of no use. I checked her pulse and Thank God! It was  working.

Author's Pov

Abhimanyu picked isha up and took her to their bedroom, he layed her down as dadi sa and Radhika maa came seeing isha in abhimanyu's arms unconscious. They tried waking isha up but it didn't work either, abhi didn't waste any time and called the doctor.

"You'll be here in the next 15 mins or isha will be the last patient you see in your whole time! "

The doctor being horrified, came in no time and checked isha, he calmed everyone down and asked abhimanyu about isha's menstrual cycle,

"I- im not sure.. "

Ranvijay spoke before abhimanyu could stutter any longer "She gets bad cramps while her periods some times.. Maybe she is on her period right now.. " Abhimanyu gave ranvijay a thankyou look, but ranvijay didn't take it, he gave abhimanyu a blank look and focused on isha. "She hasn't eaten anything since morning and as per her period cycle she has gotten weak due to the period cramps and because of an empty stomach she has fallen unconscious, these are some medicines, give it to her as per my prescription and i have also given her an injection, she will wake up in some time and yes please tell her to have bed rest as walking or even taking any stress could harm her as her body is in a very weak state right now" The doctor completed and all of them sighed in relief that isha was well, soon the party ended and everybody went home, Abhimanyu was beside isha the whole time waiting for her to wake up.

Isha's pov

I opened my eyes but closed them immediately because of the sharp rays of light blinding my deep slumber eyes, I squinted and felt someone's presence beside me, but before I could see kr even sense who it was, I had a bad headache killing me, my cramps were fine now but this headache wasn't helping. I finally opened my eyes and saw abhimanyu sitting beside me with his laptop on his lap as he was typing something, damn his veins were veining!!